Attila Csihar

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 am

cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:Please do post the Dani Filth thread Parrot
Also, I don't want to start any drama about "this is a non-screamer forum", so I'm a bit hesitant right now. Maybe I'll PM you my draft though, if you're interested
Talk to Shikkaku about it. He's told me he's found quite a range on him so he mite be able to help with notes you didn't notice Surprised
True
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am

Princess Demi wrote:
cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:Please do post the Dani Filth thread Parrot
Also, I don't want to start any drama about "this is a non-screamer forum", so I'm a bit hesitant right now. Maybe I'll PM you my draft though, if you're interested
Talk to Shikkaku about it. He's told me he's found quite a range on him so he mite be able to help with notes you didn't notice Surprised
True
Also I'd suggest talking about these things in the "threadless singers" thread, leave this thread for talk about Atilla
avatar
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Prometheus on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 am

cryszofthescots wrote:leave this thread for talk about Atilla
It's Attila
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:19 am

cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:Please do post the Dani Filth thread Parrot
Also, I don't want to start any drama about "this is a non-screamer forum", so I'm a bit hesitant right now. Maybe I'll PM you my draft though, if you're interested
Talk to Shikkaku about it. He's told me he's found quite a range on him so he mite be able to help with notes you didn't notice Surprised
True
Also I'd suggest talking about these things in the "threadless singers" thread, leave this thread for talk about Atilla


Last edited by Princess Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 am

Princess Demi wrote:
To be fair to me, I don't derail threads too often lol
No offense to you dude, but this is not the mindset to have. You shouldn't derail threads AT ALL. Unless the thread is already shit, keep on topic. Yeah I'm being a hypocrite here, but this needs to be said. The only thread that I've derailed was my first one, the old Jason Butler thread, which I INTENTIONALLY made shit for jokes. Even then, I've since reformed my ways. These mid-thread derailments need to stop. They detract from conversations about the singer and serve nothing but to clog up space. Does that mean you can't be a goof? Hell no, read half of my posts. But keep it on fucking topic.

While I'm angry, lets include posting "WHY ISN'T THIS IN RUINED YET" on a shitty old thread or constantly saying it while a thread is in mid-breakdown. You're adding nothing to the forum. Stop it.
avatar
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 am

cryszofthescots wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
To be fair to me, I don't derail threads too often lol
No offense to you dude, but this is not the mindset to have. You shouldn't derail threads AT ALL. Unless the thread is already shit, keep on topic. Yeah I'm being a hypocrite here, but this needs to be said. The only thread that I've derailed was my first one, the old Jason Butler thread, which I INTENTIONALLY made shit for jokes. Even then, I've since reformed my ways. These mid-thread derailments need to stop. They detract from conversations about the singer and serve nothing but to clog up space. Does that mean you can't be a goof? Hell no, read half of my posts. But keep it on fucking topic.

While I'm angry, lets include posting "WHY ISN'T THIS IN RUINED YET" on a shitty old thread or constantly saying it while a thread is in mid-breakdown. You're adding nothing to the forum. Stop it.
Crying or Very sad well, I'm going to go sit in my corner for a while
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  The Toyman Cometh on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:17 am

SubjectAlpha wrote:Any recommended songs by Mayhem or by this guy? Very Happy





Now, can we please get back on topic?
avatar
The Toyman Cometh

Posts : 861
Join date : 2015-04-29
Age : 26
Location : Higher Dimensional Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 am

Kami Tenchi wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:Any recommended songs by Mayhem or by this guy? Very Happy





Now, can we please get back on topic?
Why not Dance
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  The Toyman Cometh on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 am

Wanna include that weird note at 5:39-5:44? I think it was like a C#3, but I'm not awake enough to pitch that. So, I'm probably like Crackheadz0r94 wrong. It sounds lazy though.
avatar
The Toyman Cometh

Posts : 861
Join date : 2015-04-29
Age : 26
Location : Higher Dimensional Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:57 am

Kami Tenchi wrote: Wanna include that weird note at 5:39-5:44?  I think it was like a C#3, but I'm not awake enough to pitch that.  So, I'm probably like Crackheadz0r94 wrong.  It sounds lazy though.
C#3? It sounds like a fry screamed D5 that briefly jumps to F#5.
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  The Toyman Cometh on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:26 am

Princess Demi wrote:
Kami Tenchi wrote: Wanna include that weird note at 5:39-5:44?  I think it was like a C#3, but I'm not awake enough to pitch that.  So, I'm probably like Crackheadz0r94 wrong.  It sounds lazy though.
C#3? It sounds like a fry screamed D5 that briefly jumps to F#5.

As I said I'm not that awake, and I just realized I pitched the guitar.
avatar
The Toyman Cometh

Posts : 861
Join date : 2015-04-29
Age : 26
Location : Higher Dimensional Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am

Kami Tenchi wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Kami Tenchi wrote: Wanna include that weird note at 5:39-5:44?  I think it was like a C#3, but I'm not awake enough to pitch that.  So, I'm probably like Crackheadz0r94 wrong.  It sounds lazy though.
C#3? It sounds like a fry screamed D5 that briefly jumps to F#5.

As I said I'm not that awake, and I just realized I pitched the guitar.
Oh lol, ok. I didn't mean to piss you off. I was just wondering
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  The Toyman Cometh on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:43 am

Princess Demi wrote:
Kami Tenchi wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Kami Tenchi wrote: Wanna include that weird note at 5:39-5:44?  I think it was like a C#3, but I'm not awake enough to pitch that.  So, I'm probably like Crackheadz0r94 wrong.  It sounds lazy though.
C#3? It sounds like a fry screamed D5 that briefly jumps to F#5.

As I said I'm not that awake, and I just realized I pitched the guitar.
Oh lol, ok. I didn't mean to piss you off. I was just wondering

I'm not mad about it. I'm just agreeing with you.
avatar
The Toyman Cometh

Posts : 861
Join date : 2015-04-29
Age : 26
Location : Higher Dimensional Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:44 am

Kami Tenchi wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Kami Tenchi wrote:
Princess Demi wrote:
Kami Tenchi wrote: Wanna include that weird note at 5:39-5:44?  I think it was like a C#3, but I'm not awake enough to pitch that.  So, I'm probably like Crackheadz0r94 wrong.  It sounds lazy though.
C#3? It sounds like a fry screamed D5 that briefly jumps to F#5.

As I said I'm not that awake, and I just realized I pitched the guitar.
Oh lol, ok. I didn't mean to piss you off. I was just wondering

I'm not mad about it.  I'm just agreeing with you.
Lol, alright. I was just a bit confused. That was a pretty decent scream though
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Divine Heretic on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:42 pm

SubjectAlpha wrote:Please do post the Dani Filth thread Parrot

THIS! Smile

Divine Heretic

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Shikkaku on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Divine Heretic wrote:
SubjectAlpha wrote:Please do post the Dani Filth thread Parrot

THIS! Smile

I can try doing it (I've been listening to CoF discography lately), but first, most of his material is downright impossible to pitch. He has the borderline melodic vocal stylings from time to time (most prominently used on the "Thornography" and "The Manticore" albums, whose I can't say I enjoy BTW) but he majority of his vocal output is really difficult to pitch. And to be honest I don't think that him getting a thread here would get a nice reception from the big dogz of the forum - okay, he sorta sings from time to time - but 90% of his thread would be his screaming, whistle/falsetto shrieks and the low/fry speaking - which despite covering a wide range of pitches doesn't actually showcase a proper control over his voice at all (even that pitch-wise it could be seen as "he meant it"). And unlike somebody like Patton, Devin or Kyo, who still have lots of extreme vocal acrobatics but are primarly "clean" singers, Filth's clean/melodic output is really smaller in quantity than those guys.
avatar
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2013-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Vinnland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Zedd Squared on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:17 am

Guys this is probably a better discussion for the "Threadless Singers" thread, but I will say I don't see too big a reason why you couldn't make a Filth thread. I mean at the end of the day it's not really SO far apart from note watching Diamanda Galas or Attila Csihar, and it would be interesting to see his ridiculous range quantified. Also let's not forget my thread for Randy Blythe, who with the exception of one song is certainly not thought of as a "clean singer" first either.

Then again I'm not actually a CoF fan or Dani fan enough to know the overall nature of his vocals throughout their discography, but there's my two cents.
avatar
Zedd Squared
Admin

Posts : 1903
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Blashyrkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attila Csihar

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum