feargm's Singing Thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  oktavism.com on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:54 am

Great to hear another low-voicer here. I enjoyed listening through some of your covers. Reminded me a bit of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awXDGYusHs0

oktavism.com

Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  feargm on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:14 am

Nieco wrote:
feargm wrote: B♭1 with ease
Pray god how i wish i could count with my e2 everyday
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:Bb1 Shocked ... that's godly my friend haha

Thank you! Well I may have the advantage on the low register, but I wish I could count with a good 4th and 5th octave. Razz

oktavism.com wrote:Great to hear another low-voicer here. I enjoyed listening through some of your covers. Reminded me a bit of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awXDGYusHs0

Thank you very much! That's awesome, also. Very Happy
avatar
feargm

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 342
Location : Mars

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/feargm

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  glds on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:39 pm

I wouldn't mind hearing you do a range wanking session just doing glissandos up and down your range. I totally dig your voice.

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:05 pm

fearrrgm can I cover one of your covers Very Happy ?
you sound amazing in Chapter Four Cool
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  feargm on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:29 am

gaylorddicksucker wrote:I wouldn't mind hearing you do a range wanking session just doing glissandos up and down your range. I totally dig your voice.

I'm flattered, really. Thank you so much. Maybe sometime, who knows. :3

Crackz0r94 wrote:fearrrgm can I cover one of your covers Very Happy ?
you sound amazing in Chapter Four Cool

That's an overwhelming thing to hear and I appreciate that very much. I'm honored. Thank you! <3
avatar
feargm

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 342
Location : Mars

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/feargm

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:03 am

alright here it is, covered the best part of Chapter Four
http://picosong.com/6qqL/
the first lap is me trying to copy your heavy vocal
the second lap is my real singing, dam your vocal has way more weight and thickness than mine and I always thought I'm a bass
maybe I'm just baritone with developed low register
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:14 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:alright here it is, covered the best part of Chapter Four
http://picosong.com/6qqL/
the first lap is me trying to copy your heavy vocal
the second lap is my real singing, dam your vocal has way more weight and thickness than mine and I always thought I'm a bass
maybe I'm just baritone with developed low register
Should've sang the original melody for the lolz
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:26 am

what do you mean?
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:13 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:what do you mean?
the original melody that M. Shad sang
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  DinosaurMan on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Yo, you have an awesome voice! I love hearing these songs an octave down with your voice.

DinosaurMan

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:what do you mean?
the original melody that M. Shad sang
what will be funny about that tho Eh ?
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Crackz0r94 wrote:
Princess Demi Alexandra wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:what do you mean?
the original melody that M. Shad sang
what will be funny about that tho Eh ?
The struggle Razz Lol jk, idk
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  glds on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:34 pm

The original melody line of this song is encouragingly fun. The progression of the vocals going higher makes it really easy on the voice as well too. More healthy as opposed to just belting a C5. Good covers btw.

Also, Crackzor, you sounded more like a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation than feargm. Dance I don't see how you thought you were a bass. You don't even sound like you have that developed of a lower register. Like most low baritones have lots of weight in the F2 area, but it sounded to me like you were barely (yet impressively) getting your vocal cords to get that lower register. Your tessitura is way high for your average Bass-Baritone imo. Whistle

glds
Range Advisor

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Age : 1016
Location : Meth houses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:45 pm

haha what can I say
tried my best Smile
so what do you think my vocal type is? I speak pretty low to the averge guy, people always told me wow you have bass voice
my comfort singing range is around E3-B3 however I can easily hit the 2nd octave and even the first octave with abit effort
my lowest chest note is around E1
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:36 am

gaylorddicksucker wrote:The original melody line of this song is encouragingly fun. The progression of the vocals going higher makes it really easy on the voice as well too. More healthy as opposed to just belting a C5. Good covers btw.
It is pretty fun, isn't it? Lol more fun than the struggle of Seize the Day or Betrayed Freak
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  DinosaurMan on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:36 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:haha what can I say
tried my best Smile
so what do you think my vocal type is? I speak pretty low to the averge guy, people always told me wow you have bass voice
my comfort singing range is around E3-B3 however I can easily hit the 2nd octave and even the first octave with abit effort
my lowest chest note is around E1

You sound like a baritone with a nice low range. Every baritone is different and unique. Basses normally have a lot more natural weight to their voices than you have.

DinosaurMan

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:05 am

DinosaurMan wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:haha what can I say
tried my best Smile
so what do you think my vocal type is? I speak pretty low to the averge guy, people always told me wow you have bass voice
my comfort singing range is around E3-B3 however I can easily hit the 2nd octave and even the first octave with abit effort
my lowest chest note is around E1

You sound like a baritone with a nice low range. Every baritone is different and unique. Basses normally have a lot more natural weight to their voices than you have.
I see, thanks man. it's just that people always told me I have bass voice plus my capability of singing low notes easily gave me the impersion that I'm bass, also my speaking voice is lower than the averge male speaking but I don't know if it has anything to do vocal type
but if most of you say that I'm baritone, I can't argue with that
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  DinosaurMan on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:52 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:
DinosaurMan wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:haha what can I say
tried my best Smile
so what do you think my vocal type is? I speak pretty low to the averge guy, people always told me wow you have bass voice
my comfort singing range is around E3-B3 however I can easily hit the 2nd octave and even the first octave with abit effort
my lowest chest note is around E1

You sound like a baritone with a nice low range. Every baritone is different and unique. Basses normally have a lot more natural weight to their voices than you have.
I see, thanks man. it's just that people always told me I have bass voice plus my capability of singing low notes easily gave me the impersion that I'm bass, also my speaking voice is lower than the averge male speaking but I don't know if it has anything to do vocal type
but if most of you say that I'm baritone, I can't argue with that

I wouldn't worry about it too much. E3-B3 is also a pretty standard baritone comfort range. Just be careful you don't force yourself to sing too low and heavy because people call you a Bass.

DinosaurMan

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  feargm on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:24 am

So, I mixed my vocal track for Boulevard of Broken Dreams with Billie Joe Armstrong's to examine the differences and to see how close I sang to his notes. It shows how big the tonal difference really is.

http://picosong.com/69SG/ – Vocal tracks on top of each other.

http://picosong.com/69bq/ – Split into two channels, mine on the left, Billie's on the right. (Use headphones for this.)
avatar
feargm

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 342
Location : Mars

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/feargm

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  DinosaurMan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:55 am

Your phrasing isn't as smooth. I'm not sure how to teach a bass singer though. Maybe one of the other bass singers here can give you some tips. Your tone, pitch, etc. is pretty dang sweet though.

DinosaurMan

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  feargm on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 am

Thank you. I appreciate the comment a lot.
avatar
feargm

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 342
Location : Mars

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/feargm

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:30 am

watcha say about the cover feargm?
was it that bad? Sad
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  DinosaurMan on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:35 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:watcha say about the cover feargm?
was it that bad? Sad

To be honest, when listening to your cover it almost sounds like you are making fun of the way he sings.

DinosaurMan

Posts : 184
Join date : 2015-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:22 am

DinosaurMan wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:watcha say about the cover feargm?
was it that bad? Sad

To be honest, when listening to your cover it almost sounds like you are making fun of the way he sings.
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  CracK on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:58 am

lol no it wasn't my purpose
avatar
CracK

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 73
Location : imdevine's kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feargm's Singing Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum