View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dianne van Giersbergen

Post  Karl on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Voice Type: Classical Soprano
Vocal Range: D3-F6

High Notes:

• F6 ("Betrayer")
  • C♯6 ("Murderess In Me")
  • C6 ("Forever Young" live Zaandam 2011, "Love Is Thy Sin", "Stardust" live Belgium 2012)
  • B5 ("Beyond the Space, Beyond the Time" live Belgium 2012, "Breathe With Me", "Daughter Of Corinth", "Dawn Of Sugars", "Forever Young" live Zaandam 2011, "From Birth To Bloodshed", "Leise, leise, fromme Weise" live, "Moonlight Shadow" live Belgium 2012, "Song Of Discord", "Stardust" live Belgium 2012, "The Dream I Dream", "The Watcher")
  • B♭5 ("Love Is Thy Sin", "Nightfall", "Out To Farewell", "Sail", "Song Of Discord", "Temple Of Hate", "The Day Our Paths End", "Until The End")
  • A5 ("Betrayer", "Daughter Of Corinth", "Dreamkeeper", "Medea", "Sacrificium", "Stardust", "The Day Our Paths End", "The Undiscovered Land")
  • G♯5 ("A Mother's Lament", "Beyond the Space, Beyond the Time" live Belgium 2012, "Forever Young" live Zaandam 2011, "Leise, leise, fromme Weise" live, "On the Ocean's Command", "Temple Of Hate", "The Day Our Paths End", "The Dream I Dream")
  • G5 ("Betrayer", "Come With Me", "Daughter Of Corinth", "Leise, leise, fromme Weise" live, "Little Red Relish", "Love Is Thy Sin", "Medea", "Nightfall", "On the Ocean's Command", "Out To Farewell", "Sacrificium", "Sail", "Stardust", "The Undiscovered Land", "The Watcher")
  • F♯5 ("A Mother's Lament", "Daughter Of Corinth", "Erwartung" live, "From Birth To Bloodshed", "Song Of Discord", "Leise, leise, fromme Weise" live, "Temple Of Hate", "The Dream I Dream")
  • F5 ("A Mother's Lament", "Betrayer", "Come With Me", "Dawn Of Sugars", "Dreamkeeper", "From Birth To Bloodshed", "Little Red Relish", "Love Is Thy Sin", "Moonlight Shadow" live Belgium 2012, "Murderess In Me", "Nightfall", "On the Ocean's Command", "Our Neverworld", "Sacrificium", "Song Of Discord", "Stardust", "Sweet Atonement", "Temple Of Hate", "The Day Our Paths End", "The Watcher", "Until The End")
  • E5 ("Daughter Of Corinth", "Dreamkeeper", "Erwartung" live, "From Birth To Bloodshed", "Leise, leise, fromme Weise" live, "Murderess In Me", "Nightfall", "On the Ocean's Command", "Stardust", "The Day Our Paths End", "The Undiscovered Land")
  • E♭5 ("A Mother's Lament", "Forever Young" live Zaandam 2011, "Little Red Relish", "Medea", "Murderess In Me", "Our Neverworld", "Song Of Discord", "Sweet Atonement", "The Dream I Dream")
  • D5 ("Betrayer", "Breathe With Me", "Come With Me", "Dawn Of Sugars", "Destined", "Dreamkeeper", "Little Red Relish", "Love Is Thy Sin", "Medea", "Murderess In Me", "Nightfall", "On the Ocean's Command", "Sacrificium", "Song Of Discord", "Stardust", "Temple Of Hate", "The Day Our Paths End", "The Dream I Dream", "The Undiscovered Land", "The Watcher", "Until The End")

Low Notes:

• B3 ("Dawn Of Sugars", "Destined", "Dreamkeeper", "Erwartung" live, "From Birth To Bloodshed", "Love Is Thy Sin", "Sail", "Sweet Atonement")
  • B♭3 ("Destined", "From Birth To Bloodshed", "Medea", "Nightfall", "Temple Of Hate", "The Day Our Paths End", "The Dream I Dream", "The Undiscovered Land", "The Watcher")
  • A3 ("Come With Me", "Daughter Of Corinth", "Destined", "Medea", "Temple Of Hate", "The Day Our Paths End")
  • G♯3 ("From Birth To Bloodshed", "Daughter Of Corinth", "Temple Of Hate")
  • G3 ("On the Ocean's Command", "Our Neverworld", "The Watcher")
  • E3 ("The Watcher")
  • E♭3 ("A Mother's Lament", "On the Ocean's Command")
  • D3 ("Little Red Relish")

*Underlines mark notes in backing vocals.
*Italics mark non-melodic notes.

Last edited by Karl on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karl
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dianne van Giersbergen

Post  Sweetnut on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:12 am

According to this video her vocal range is from Bb2 to E6.
Sweetnut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top