Victoria Justice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Victoria Justice

Post  The Winter Soldier on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:20 am

Timqwe wrote:I'd much rather listen to Liz, can't stand Ariana
I know this is like 4 months late, but I'm in absolute agreement with you, Ariana has been compared to Whitney Houston& Mariah Carey with an amazing Soprano voice that spans 4 octaves I get it. But I just don't like her voice, but I've never really listened to Elizabeth that much. She any good? I'm also taking a break from making threads to train myself. So when I come back, I'll have some accurately pitched notes for Victoria.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Timqwe wrote:I'd much rather listen to Liz, can't stand Ariana
I know this is like 4 months late, but I'm in absolute agreement with you, Ariana has been compared to Whitney Houston& Mariah Carey with an amazing Soprano voice that spans 4 octaves I get it. But I just don't like her voice, but I've never really listened to Elizabeth that much. She any good? I'm also taking a break from making threads to train myself. So when I come back, I'll have some accurately pitched notes for Victoria.
I think 4 octaves is something surprising, lots of really good singers have 2 and a half, I mean without fry or exclamations

I'm not thinking of doing more threads soon either, perhaps someone else will do a bit more of Boyzone, NKOTB, A1, 5ive... who knows, there is more interesting stuff in vocal groups

Last edited by wonka on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:39 am

You guys can have all my threads, I just want to keep the Victoria Justice and Nicky Byrne OP's. But Kevin Richardson, Brent Smith, Arnel Pineda, Christian Burns, they're for whoever wants them.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:48 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:You guys can have all my threads, I just want to keep the Victoria Justice and Nicky Byrne OP's. But Kevin Richardson, Brent Smith, Arnel Pineda, Christian Burns, they're for whoever wants them.
I would be interested in Kevin and Christian, but they are decent enough the way they are right now

Well, I will do Kevin, I can add more things yet

Last edited by wonka on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:51 am

Well like I said anyone can have them, I just want Victoria Justice & Nicky Byrne's threads. I'm going to start correctly with the online keyboard notewatching them both tonight then come back like in a week or so with more accurate notes that are worthy of being counted.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top