Paul Kuhr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul Kuhr

Post  Zedd Squared on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:21 am

Voice type: Aphotic Baritone
Vocal range: B1-B♭4

Significant high notes:

• B♭4 ("Buried", "The Dead Leaf Echo")
  • G♯4 ("Harvest Scythe", "Heartfelt", "In the Absence of Grace")
  • G4 ("The Dark Host")
  • F4 ("Clear", "Unrest")
  • E4 ("Heartfelt")
  • E♭4 ("Autumn Reflection", "Bled White", "Buried", "Clear", "Of Age and Origin - Part 2: A Day of Joy", "The Silent Dark")
  • C♯4 ("Animus", "Aurora's Garden", "Bled White", "Harvest Scythe", "Just Breathe", "Of Age and Origin - Part 2: A Day of Joy", "The Fifth Day of March", "The Silent Dark")
  • C4 ("Harvest Scythe", "If Forever", "Just Breathe", "The Memory Room", "Through a Child's Eyes")

Significant low notes:

• C3 ("A Eulogy for the Living Lost", "Autumn Reflection", "Broken", "Forever with Unopened Eye", "I Hurt Those I Adore", "Just Breathe", "Shadow Play", "Silent Tomorrow", "Six Sides", "The Dark Host", "The Dead Leaf Echo")
  • B2 ("Aurora's Garden", "Swallowed by the Moon")
  • B♭2 ("A Eulogy for the Living Lost", "Animus", "Aurora's Garden", "Autumn Reflection", "Bled White", "Clear", "Dark World Burden", "Drown the Inland Mere", "Empathy's Greed", "Forever with Unopened Eye", "I Hurt Those I Adore", "In the Absence of Grace", "Just Breathe", "Leaving This", "Of Age and Origin - Part 1: A Violent Day", "Of Age and Origin - Part 2: A Day of Joy", "Six Sides", "The Fifth Day of March", "The Grand Circle", "The Novella Reservoir", "The Silent Dark")
  • A2 ("Bled White", "For Every Leaf that Falls", "Leaving This", "Serenity Remembered", "The Memory Room", "The Harlot's Lie", "The Transversal Conjecture", "Twilight Innocence", "Vanished Serenity")
  • G♯2 ("Animus", "Dark World Burden", "Heartfelt", "In the Absence of Grace", "Of Age and Origin - Part 1: A Violent Day", "Of Age and Origin - Part 2: A Day of Joy", "Shadow Play", "The Day I Return", "The Grand Circle")
  • G2 ("All the Beauty Twice Again", "Clear", "Harmony Divine", "In Faith", "Swallowed by the Moon", "The Fifth Day of March", "The Memory Room")
  • F♯2 ("Heartfelt", "They Were Left to Die", "Unrest", "Wet Leather")
  • F2 ("All the Beauty Twice Again", "Clear", "Dark World Burden", "Finality", "In Faith", "In Memories Past", "Just Breathe", "Last God", "Lost in a Day", "Reaping Forest Calm", "Serenity Remembered", "Shadows of Light", "The Day I Return", "The Dead Leaf Echo", "The Silent Dark", "The Spirit Seed", "Through a Child's Eyes")
  • E2 ("In the Absence of Grace", "Last God", "Swallowed by the Moon", "Wet Leather")
  • E♭2 ("Aura Blue", "Broken", "Collapse of the Falling Throe", "Finality", "Lost in a Day", "Searching the Betrayal", "Shadow Play", "Silent Tomorrow", "The Day I Return", "The Dead Leaf Echo", "The Grand Circle", "The Harlot's Lie", "The Memory Room", "The Pale Haunt Departure", "The Spirit Seed", "Through a Child's Eyes")
  • D2 ("Awaken", "Broken", "For Every Leaf that Falls 2008", "In Faith", "Leaving This", "The Lifeless Silhouette", "Serenity Forgotten", "Silent Tomorrow", "Vanished Serenity")
  • C♯2 ("Dark Fields for Brilliance", "They Were Left to Die")
  • C2 ("If Forever", "Rain", "Serenity Forgotten")
  • B1 ("They Were Left to Die")

*Underlined notes are found in backing vocals or otherwise obscured in the song mix.
*Green marks harsh distorted notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.

Last edited by Zedd Squared on Sat May 09, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 12 times in total
Zedd Squared
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paul Kuhr

Post  Celice on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:33 am

Whackooyzero wrote:
Voice type: It's a new Whackooyzero thread, take a guess.
Laughing
Celice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top