Haley Reinhart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haley Reinhart

Post  aesthetics on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Voice Type: Should've been co-winner of American Idol season 10 with Casey Abrams... Soprano
Total Recorded Vocal Range: D3-E6

Significant High Notes:

• E6 ("Moanin'")
  • C♯6 ("Moanin'")
  • G♯5 ("Call Me")
  • G5 ("Bennie And The Jets", "Fallin'", "Oh! Darling", "I Feel The Earth Move", "Piece Of My Heart")
  • F♯5 ("Beautiful", "House Of The Rising Sun", "So Smooth")
  • F5 ("Bennie And The Jets", "Fallin'", "Hit The Ground Runnin'", "Moanin'", "Now That You're Here", "Oh My!", "Rolling In The Deep", "So Smooth", "You And I")
  • E5 ("Follow My Heart", "Get Yourself Together", "Soul On Fire", "What You Don't Know")
  • E♭5 ("Keep Coming Back", "Liar", "Rolling In The Deep", "So Smooth", "You And I")
  • D5 ("Bennie And The Jets", "Call Me", "Creep" vintage cover, "Free", "Heart And Soul", "Keep Coming Back", "Let Yourself Be Beautiful", "Oh My!", "Spiderweb", "Walking On Heaven", "You And I")
  • C♯5 ("Bennie And The Jets", "Earth Song", "I Who Have Nothing", "Let Yourself Be Beautiful", "Now That You're Here", "Piece Of My Heart", "Undone")
  • C5 ("Get Yourself Together", "God Bless The Child", "House Of The Rising Sun", "Keep Coming Back", "Liar", "Wasted Tears", "You And I", "You Oughta Know")

Significant Low Notes:

• B♭3 ("Bennie And The Jets", "Walking On Heaven", "You And I")
  • A3 ("Follow Me (I'm Right Behind You)", "Undone")
  • G♯3 ("Follow Me (I'm Right Behind You)", "Piece Of My Heart", "You And I")
  • F♯3 ("Let's Run Away")
  • F3 ("Free")
  • D3 ("Creep" vintage cover, "Oh My!")

*Purple marks notes that are in the backing vocals/buried in the mix.
*Italics mark non-melodic notes..

Killer voice... Killer legs. She's like Robert Plant's ravenous, raspy daughter, real fruit of the loins. Her and Casey Abrams should have babies.

Last edited by aesthetics on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
aesthetics

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haley Reinhart

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Amazing F5 in "Yoü and I", as well as good B♭3 and A♭3. I think there's G5 around the outro but it's a little on the strained side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Probably the best season of American Idol ever! It's pathetic how in a year with such strong, classic voices and very individual artists in their own right (Casey, Haley, James), they essentially picked a weak stereotypical country sing whom nobody actually voted for Sad
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top