Shayley Bourget

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shayley Bourget

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:32 am

Voice Type: Tenor
Total Vocal Range: B2-F5

Significant High Notes:
F5 - ("Squidgy!")
E♭5 - ("Still Ydg'n", "Product of a Murderer")
D5 - ("My Understandings", "Repeating Apologies", "When You Can't Sleep at Night", "Avatar", "Imbecile")
C♯5 - ("YDG", "Second and Sebring", "John Deux Trois", "Farewell to Shady Glade", "The Ballad of Tommy Clayton & the Rawdawg Millionaire", "Seven Thousand Miles for What", "This One's for You", "Aimless", "Two by Two", "Splash", "Night Vision", "Give It Lift Off", "Parade Called Jealous Eyes", "Machines are Taking Over")
C5 - ("O.G. Loko", "Still Ydg'n", "My Understandings", "Product of a Murderer", "Repeating Apologies")
B4 - ("Second & Sebring", "Westbound & Down", "Farewell to Shady Glade", "The Ballad of Tommy Clayton & the Rawdawg Millionaire", "Seven Thousand Miles for What", "When You Can't Sleep at Night", "Share With Me", "Not Coming In", "Avatar", "Imbecile", "A Waste of Space", "I Owe You Nothing", "Useless", "Hail to the Queen", "When You Fall Asleep Tonight", "Responsible", "Venus Fly Trap", "Two by Two", "In The Mood", "Time Consuming", "After All", "I For an Eye", "Parade Called Jealous Eyes")

Significant Low Notes:
F♯3 -  ("Useless", "When You Fall Asleep Tonight", "Venus Fly Trap", "Splash", "Parade Called Jealous Eyes")
F3 - ("Purified")
E3 - ("When You Can't Sleep at Night", "A Waste of Space", "Second and Sebring", "When You Fall Asleep Tonight", "Venus Fly Trap")
E♭3 - ("Time Consuming", "After All", "Give It Lift Off")
D3 - ("My Understandings", "When You Can't Sleep at Night", "A Waste of Space")
C♯3 - ("After All", "I For an Eye", "Responsible", "Second and Sebring")
B2 - ("My Understanding" live 2013)

Ex-clean vocalist for Of Mice & Men and Covette and current vocalist for Dayshell. I fucking love this guy's voice, one of the few post-hardcore singers that has some actual depth to his voice. He has a beautiful vibrato and serious power, but unfortunately a lot of his talent is squandered to "scene-ify" him. He rarely gets to explore his lower range and is often slathered with reverb and pitch correction that honestly he doesn't need, even in Dayshell. Everything has been notewatched, but since he has only sang on four albums in total, I am not sure if it's ready for review.

*Underlined notes on backing vocals or otherwised obscured/muffled on the song mix.
*Green marks distorted harsh/screamed notes.
*Blue marks Falsetto notes.
*Italics marks non-sung notes.

Last edited by cryszofthescots on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:38 am; edited 15 times in total
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shayley Bourget

Post  Krzysztof Raymond Howe II on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:33 am

Dammit, forgot to notewatch Dayshell. I'll do that tonight after I finish my homework and band practice
Krzysztof Raymond Howe II
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top