Maybe Tomorrow- Stereophonics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe Tomorrow- Stereophonics

Post  Starman on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:58 am

I think i'm growing more confident as a singer, I had to rush the middle a bit, but I hope people like my new style Very Happy
https://soundcloud.com/martin28/a-really-shitty-attempt-at
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe Tomorrow- Stereophonics

Post  wabba_treads on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 am

Starman wrote:I think i'm growing more confident as a singer, I had to rush the middle a bit, but I hope people like my new style Very Happy
https://soundcloud.com/martin28/a-really-shitty-attempt-at

Ok I finally had a free moment to check this out, I noticed nobody commented even after a few days. Smile

Cool stuff Starman (or Martin right?) You brought a sort of Red Hot Chili Peppers flair to this song. Your tone really fit the song as well. What I would work on some more is your breath support. You sounded a bit out of breath and wobbly with the pitch on some phrases. OR maybe it was intentional for the song style and it was just me.

Was the really abrupt tempo change around the 1:40 minute mark done on purpose, or was it the rushing thing you were talking about?

Anyways all in all I liked what I heard, it just needs a bit of polishing, thats all. Keep at it man, you're sounding great! Thumb up
wabba_treads
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 am

Thanks for the kind words Very Happy

Ya! My breath support is shocking, gotta work on that. Sorry about 1.40 I had to rush that part for some reason.
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top