*NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

26% 26% 
[ 5 ]
74% 74% 
[ 14 ]
 
Total Votes : 19

*NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  BioHazard634 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:17 pm

The two classic boy bands.
avatar
BioHazard634
Range Advisor

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2014-06-01
Age : 22
Location : Connecticut, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  Rodney Razorshorts on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Anyone who votes for the Backstreet Boys is gay. And not in the fun way.
avatar
Rodney Razorshorts
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Tejas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  The Great Heroins on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Rodney Razorshorts wrote:Anyone who votes for the Backstreet Boys is gay. And not in the fun way.

I voted NSYNC bb.  Kiss Wink Kiss 
avatar
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 22
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  wonka on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:48 am

Backstreet boys

They simply have been together since the beginning, they take themselves seriously, and they like what they do

Nsync can't say the same, it was a fun time that it was over one day

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  Buh-Red on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 am

the Jackson 5

Buh-Red

Posts : 3840
Join date : 2013-01-22
Location : Bannock-ham Palace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  The Great Heroins on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:04 am

wonka wrote:Backstreet boys

They simply have been together since the beginning, they take themselves seriously, and they like what they do

Nsync can't say the same, it was a fun time that it was over one day

YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE COMING ROUND THESE PARTS KID!
avatar
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 22
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  wonka on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:06 am

The Great Heroins wrote:
wonka wrote:Backstreet boys

They simply have been together since the beginning, they take themselves seriously, and they like what they do

Nsync can't say the same, it was a fun time that it was over one day


YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE COMING ROUND THESE PARTS KID!
I'm in charge of the threads of Nsync members, I read that you like them

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  Prometheus on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:28 pm


I felt like posting this
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  The Great Heroins on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:52 am

wonka wrote:
The Great Heroins wrote:
wonka wrote:Backstreet boys

They simply have been together since the beginning, they take themselves seriously, and they like what they do

Nsync can't say the same, it was a fun time that it was over one day


YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE COMING ROUND THESE PARTS KID!
I'm in charge of the threads of Nsync members, I read that you like them

Eh, the kids are going places no doubt. I reckon they can make a good presence if they keep at it. Solid harmonies for a pop group and they can do it live.
avatar
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

Posts : 2608
Join date : 2013-12-30
Age : 22
Location : LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *NSYNC vs. Backstreet Boys

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum