Danny O'Donoghue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny O'Donoghue

Post  Starman on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 am

Voice Type: Tenor
Vocal Range: B♭2-F♯5

Significant High Notes:

• F♯5 (''No Words'')
  • F5 (''Dead Man Waking'', ''Exit Wounds'')
  • E5 (''Exit Wounds'', ''Kaleioscope'')
  • E♭5 (''Walk Along'', ''Millionaires'')
  • D5 (''Hall Of Fame'', ''Breakeven'', ''If You See Kay'', ''For The First Time'', ''Nothing'', ''Science And Faith'', ''Dead Man Walking'', ''Exit Wounds'', ''Glowing'')
  • C♯5 (''Before The Worst'', ''The End Where I Begin'', ''You Won't Feel A Thing'', ''For The First Time'', ''Nothing'', ''Science And Faith'', ''Walk Away'', ''Six Degrees Of Seperation'', ''Give The Love Around'', ''No Words'', ''Kaleidoscope'')
  • C5 (''Hall Of Fame'', ''Talk You Down'', ''Breakeven'', ''You Won't Feel A Thing'', ''For The First Time'', ''If You Ever Come Back'', ''Dead Man Walking'', ''Bullet From A Gun'', ''If You Could See Me Now'', ''Glowing'', ''Written In The Stars'', ''Hurricanes'')
  • B4 (''You Won't Feel A Thing'', ''For The First Time'', ''Nothing'', ''If You Ever Come Back'', ''Long Gone And Moved On'', ''Dead Man Walking'', ''This=Love'', ''Walk Away'', ''None The Wiser'', ''Good Ol' Days'', ''Six Degrees Of Seperation'', ''Moon Boots'', ''Somebody That I Used To Know'' (live on The Voice 2012))
  • B♭4 (''We Cry'', ''The Man Who Can't Be Moved'', ''Breakeven'', ''Rusty Halo'', ''Fall For Anything'', ''If You See Kay'', ''Science And Faith'', ''None The Wiser'', ''Hurricanes'')
  • A4 (''Nothing'', ''If You Ever Come Back'', ''Long Gone And Moved On'', ''Dead Man Walking'', ''This=Love'', ''Walk Away'', ''Exit Wounds'', ''We Cry'', ''Breakeven'', ''Lose Yourself'' live, ''No Words'', ''Written In The Stars'' live, ''Times Like These'' live, ''Beautiful Day'' (live on The Voice 2012), ''Somebody That I Used To Know'' (live on The Voice 2012))

Significant Low Notes:

• C♯3 (''Science And Faith'')
  • C3 (''I'm Yours'', ''Times Like These'' (live on BBC Radio 1))
  • B2 (''Beautiful Day'' (live on The Voice 2012), ''I'm Yours'')
  • B♭2 (''Hall Of Fame'', ''Six Degrees Of Seperation'')

Singer for the band 'The Script'. This Guys voice is amazing, his belted C5s sound astoundingly easy. At times his voice can sound like Jeff Buckley when he belts, a la ''Night Flight'' from sin-e and Stevie Wonder at times when in the higher fourth octave.
This thread is essentially finished, except for a couple of cover songs I gotta find.

Thread Originally By Popeye

*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.

Examples of great vocal performances:
His singing in these clips is just incredible!
This is him performing in a live enviroment. He does't show that much range but si=till some nice singing.

I just like this song

Some very beautiful controlled phrasing here and falsetto up to Bb4 (Though he hits it in full voice too)

Some very Easy singing up to D5 here
[/quote]

Last edited by Starman on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Danny O'Donoghue

Post  Martian5795 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 pm

0:29 = B2
1:09 = Cool A4 and melismatic slide down
Martian5795

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 am

Martian5795 wrote:
0:29 = B2
1:09 = Cool A4 and melismatic slide down

That A4 was pretty awesome!
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Danny O'Donoghue

Post  trashduty on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:13 am

There is a new album called 'No Sound Without Silence' by The Script and there are a dozen or so new songs to consider.

Here's some info for 'Superheroes':
B♭2 as a low note; at the end of the song.
C3 as a low note.
B♭4 as a high note.

trashduty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top