With Or Without You (Range wank version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

With Or Without You (Range wank version)

Post  bradphone on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:00 am

https://soundcloud.com/bradley-van-dijk/with-or-without-you
I kept the vocal line within the 2nd/3rd octave for most of the song, so it`s not a complete range wanking version, since i`m keeping the melody normal and straight forward! however, after 2:00 (The last 45 seconds of the song that is!) i`m doing a little bit of wanking here and there.

Some user on here said "Lots of range masturbation in that song that I'm sure you're capable of."
So i decided to make "fun" of that comment and really record a "kind off range masturbating" version of this great U2 song.
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: With Or Without You (Range wank version)

Post  boob on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:26 am

It gave me cancer.

boob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Virtuoso on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:53 pm

I really enjoyed it bradphone! Could you do "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. That's the song I requested in the other thread.  Popcorn

also, was this all for fun, because the first 45 seconds seemed like forced 2nd octave notes, but strong nonetheless. I thought it was humorous, similar to John Lennon's random low singing.
Virtuoso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Virtuoso wrote:I really enjoyed it bradphone! Could you do "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. That's the song I requested in the other thread.  Popcorn

also, was this all for fun, because the first 45 seconds seemed like forced 2nd octave notes, but strong nonetheless. I thought it was humorous, similar to John Lennon's random low singing.

The most of the singing was just for fun, i was fooling around, some friends came over when i was singing the song and i decided to just go up and down the scale most of the time, just for the fun of it.
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top