Voice Type: Baritone
Sung Vocal Range: E2-G♯4(-D5)
Total Vocal Range: C2-C5(-D5)
Significant High Notes
- D5 (DVD backstage montage)
- C5 (behind-the-scenes footage)
- B♭4 ("The Spirit Carries On" B-side)
- G♯4 ("Wither (John Petrucci version)")
- F♯4 ("The Spirit Carries On" B-side, DVD backstage montage)
- F4 ("Forsaken", "Wither (John Petrucci version)")
- E4 (DVD backstage montage)
- C♯4 ("Wither (John Petrucci version)", "In the Presence of Enemies")
Significant Low Notes
- C2 (behind-the-scenes-footage)
- E2 ("Burning My Soul")
- G2 ("Wither" (John Petrucci version)")
*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.
- Range Destroyer
- Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 25
Location : Tejas
A few falsetto G4s in the backing vocals by John at 2:53. Pretty cool rendition of WYWH too. I'm glad James was able to keep the nasality under control and give it the breathy quality it needs to really convey the vibe of the song.
- Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-07
Age : 20
Location : Portadown
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum