Finally Finished Some Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally Finished Some Music

Post  Blurps on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Greetings,

Been working on songs for some time now, but finally have something to show for it.

My vocal range is F2-B4 (I would normally not mention this, but hey, it's range place), and I feel this song shows off my upper range pretty well.  

I'm not sure if I am Baritone or Tenor, but I find I care about that less and less, but still interested to see what you guys think.

All feedback welcome, whether its good or bad.  I have thick skin, and overall, I am happy with my work.  

The intro section is kinda of a bit long, I guess I was feeling the solo guitar part haha.  Enjoy.

Again, I am curious your thoughts, especially vocally.

Blurps

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally Finished Some Music

Post  BioHazard634 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Just after a minute and a half in, you caught me by surprise with the other instruments. Not at all what I had expected, but it sounded pretty sick. The vocals were kinda obscured, which I felt totally fit the song, but it was hard to really hear your voice. Even so, I liked the octaves in the verses, and you sounded good to me.
BioHazard634
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurps on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback.  Thumb up 

When I push my voice up to loud it gets pretty harsh pretty quick, I have to EQ the mids out aggressively. I may need to experiment some more.

Glad u liked it overall!
Blurps

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top