Tina Turner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tina Turner

Post  Starman on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Voice Type: What's Voice Type Got To Do With It?
Vocal Range: B2-G6

Significant High Notes:

• G6 (''River Deep Mountain High'')
  • F6 (''Baby Get It On'')
  • D6 (''Baby Get It On'', ''River Deep Mountain High'')
  • C6 (''Proud Mary'', ''Root, Toot Undisputable Rock 'N Roller'', ''Show Some Respect'')
  • B5 (''Fire Down Below'', ''Let's Stay Together'', ''Steel Claw'')
  • B♭5 (''Baby Get It On'', ''Rockin' And Rollin''')
  • A5 (''Proud Mary'', ''Baby Get It On'', ''Root, Toot Undisputable Rock 'N Roller'', ''A Fool In Love/It's Gonna Work Out Fine'' Medley live)
  • G♯5 (''Baby Get It On'', ''He Belongs To Me'')
  • G5 (''Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You'', ''He Belongs To Me'', ''I'm Movin' On'', ''Whole Lotta Love'', ''Bootsy Whitelaw'', ''Root, Toot Undisputable Rock 'N Roller'', ''Show Some Respect'', ''A Fool In Love/It's Gonna Work Out Fine'' Medley live, ''Steel Claw'')
  • F♯5 (''There'll Always Be Music'', ''Proud Mary'', ''Bootsy Whitelaw'', ''Viva La Money'', ''Funny How Time Slips Away'', ''Root, Toot Undisputable Rock 'N Roller'', ''Night Time Is The Right Time'', ''Let's Stay Together'', ''Golden Eye'')
  • F5 (''Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You'', ''Long Long Time'', ''Let's Spend The Night Together'', ''Acid Queen'', ''I Can See For Miles'', ''Baby Get It On'', ''Pick Me Tonight'', ''Rockin' And Rollin''', ''I've Been Loving You Too Long'', ''The Bitch Is Back'', ''Root, Toot Undisputable Rock 'N Roller'', ''I Can't Stand The Rain'')
  • E5 (''Bayou Song'', ''Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You'', ''He Belongs To Me'', ''I'm Movin' On'', ''Don't Talk Now'', ''There'll Always Be Music'', ''Under My Thumb'', ''Let's Spend The Night Together'', ''Acid Queen'', ''Whole Lotta Love'', ''Baby Get It On'', ''I Might Have Been Queen'', ''What's Love Got To Do With It'', ''River Deep Mountain High'', ''Pick Me Tonight'', ''Crazy 'Bout You Baby'', ''Fruits Of The Night'', ''Bootsy Whitelaw'', ''The Woman I'm Supposed To Be'', ''Viva La Money'', ''Root, Toot Undisputable Rock 'N Roller'', ''Fire Down Below'', ''Sometimes When We Touch'', ''Night Time Is The Right Time'', ''A Fool In Love/It's Gonna Work Out Fine'' Medley live)
  • E♭5 (''If You Love Me (Let Me Know)'', ''Long Long Time'', ''I'm Movin' On'', ''Under My Thumb'', ''Acid Queen'', ''I Can See For Miles'', ''Whole Lotta Love'', ''What's Love Got To Do With It'', ''Proud Mary'', ''Pick Me Tonight'', ''I've Been Loving You Too Long'', ''Fruits Of The Night'', ''The Bitch Is Back'', ''Funny How Time Slips Away'', ''Show Some Respect'', ''A Fool In Love/It's Gonna Work Out Fine'' Medley live, ''Let's Stay Together'', ''Better Be Good To Me'', ''Steel Claw'')
  • D5 (''The Best'', ''Bayou Song'', ''Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You'', ''He Belongs To Me'', ''Long Long Time'', ''There'll Always Be Music'', ''Under My Thumb'', ''Whole Lotta Love'', ''Acid Queen'', ''Baby Get It On'', ''I Might Have Been Queen'', ''What's Love Got To Do With It'', ''Private Dancer'', ''River Deep Mountain High'', ''The Love That Lights Our Way'', ''Pick Me Tonight'', ''I Know'', ''I've Been Loving You Too Long'', ''Fruits Of The Night'', ''The Bitch Is Back'', ''The Woman I'm Supposed To Be'', ''Fire Down Below'', ''Sometimes When We Touch'', ''Show Some Respect'', ''A Fool In Love/It's Gonna Work Out Fine'' Medley live, ''Let's Stay Together'', ''Steel Claw'', ''Cat people'' live)

Significant Low Notes:

• G♯3 (''Help Me Make It Through The Night'', ''We Are The World'', ''If You Love Me Let Me Know'', ''Acid Queen'', ''The Best'')
  • G3 (''Bayou Song'', ''What's Love Got To Do With It'', ''A Woman In A Man's World'')
  • F♯3 (''Private Dancer'', ''Viva La Money'', ''Golden Eye'')
  • F3 (''A Woman In A Man's World'')
  • E3 (''Help Me Make It Through The Night'', ''Don't Talk Now'', ''Private Dancer'', ''The Woman I'm Supposed To Be'', ''Let's Stay Together'', ''Cat people'' live)
  • E♭3 (''We Don't Need Another Hero'', ''Better Be Good To Me'')
  • D3 (''Private Dancer'')
  • C3 (''There'll Always Be Music'')
  • B2 (''There'll Always Be Music'')

Last edited by Starman on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tina Turner

Post  Martian5795 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Ε3-D5 in Cat People live.
Martian5795

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am

Martian5795 wrote:Ε3-D5 in Cat People live.
Awesome thanks! I remember the link from the previous thread too!
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:40 am

Just wanna ask, would people be opposed to the C7 at 3.30?
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prometheus on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:07 am

Starman wrote:Just wanna ask, would people be opposed to the C7 at 3.30?
I don't know her work not do I know it was intentional, but to me it sounded shit Smile
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillShaman on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 am

There's an F5 at 1:23, and maybe something at 1:51, but I'm rubbish at detecting notes in harmonies.

ChillShaman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top