Bert Jansch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bert Jansch

Post  Holsety on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:54 am

Total Range: F2 - E4

High Notes:

E4 ("I've Got A Woman", "A Woman Like You", "Promised Land", "Come Back Baby", "Poor Mouth", "Is It Real?", "Ask Your Daddy")
E♭4 ("Rambling’s Gonna Be The Death of Me", "Want My Daddy Now", "Come Back Baby")
D4 ("Strolling Down The Highway", "Blues Run The Game", "Rambling’s Gonna Be The Death of Me", "Poison", "I've Got A Woman", "A Woman Like You", "So Long (Been On The Road So Long)", "Curragh Of Kildare")
C♯4 ("Veronica", "Do You Hear Me Now", "Needle of Death", "Come Sing Me a Happy Song to Prove We All Can Get Along the Lumpy, Bumpy, Long and Dusty Road", "I Am Lonely", "My Lover", "Is It Real?")

Low Notes:

B2 ("Courting Blues", "Dreams of Love", "In The Bleak Mid Winter",  "Come Sing Me a Happy Song to Prove We All Can Get Along the Lumpy, Bumpy, Long and Dusty Road", "Tree Song", "Let Me Sing", "If I Were A Carpenter")
B♭2 ("Oh How Your Love Is Strong", "Blues Run The Game", "Ring-A-Ding Bird", "Anti-Apartheid", "It Don't Bother Me", "I Am Lonely")
A2 ("Strolling Down The Highway", "Courting Blues", "The Bright New Year", "Tree Song", "I've Got A Woman", "I Am Lonely", "A Man I'd Rather Be", "900 Miles", "Springtime Promises", "Train Song", "Hunting Song", "Wild Mountain Thyme", "Ask Your Daddy")
G♯2 ("I Have No Time", "Running From Home", "Dreams of Love", "It Don't Bother Me", "Harvest Your Thoughts of Love")
G2 ("Wishing Well", "Ring-A-Ding Bird", "A Man I'd Rather Be", "900 Miles", "Springtime Promises", "House Carpenter")
F♯2 ("Blackwater Side", "If I Were A Carpenter", "First Time I Ever Saw Your Face")
F2 ("Black Waterside" live, "The Bright New Year", "Wishing Well")

*Italics mark non-melodic notes.

Another sixties-era folk musician.
Holsety
Admin

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MajorHolsety

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top