Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses

Post  bradphone on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:10 am

Starting to get used to my mixed voice more and more, and my voice held up pretty strong throughout which was kinda new for me.

https://soundcloud.com/bradley-van-dijk/sweet-child-o-mine
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses

Post  Aníbal on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:08 am

It's interesting to hear you singing this bradphone, you were singing the right notes, but at the begigning you sounded a little uncomfortable and there are some things that you need to work in the mixed voice. but the harmonies were very good and the highs sounded pretty good, I liked this one! good job here.
Aníbal

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/anibal-m-sica

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 am

Aníbal wrote:It's interesting to hear you singing this bradphone, you were singing the right notes, but at the begigning you sounded a little uncomfortable and there are some things that you need to work in the mixed voice. but the harmonies were very good and the highs sounded pretty good, I liked this one! good job here.

The mixed voice is something i`m still trying to get under control, sometimes i can seem to push into it without any problems but other times it doesn`t seem to be accessible, took me some time to sing it, the song is very hard (Since it focusses a lot on upper 4th octave notes)
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top