Mary J Blige

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary J Blige

Post  Starman on Thu May 22, 2014 1:58 am

Voice Type: Mezzo Soprano (quite low placed)
Vocal Range: B♭2-C6

Significant High Notes:

• C6 (Live Improvisation)
  • B♭5 (''Never Been'')
  • G♯5 (''Feel Like A Woman'', ''Talk To Me'')
  • G5 (''Real Love'')
  • F♯5 (''Talk To Me'', ''Slow Down'')
  • F5 (''Talk To Me'', ''Reminisce'', ''You Remind Me'', ''Sweet Thing'', ''I Don't Want To Do Anything'', ''My Love'', ''I'm The Only Woman'')
  • E5 (''Reminisce'', ''Real Love'', ''Sweet Thing'', ''Love No Limit'', ''I Don't Want To Do Anything'', ''Slow Down'', ''What's The 411?'', ''(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman'', ''All The Man That I Need'' (Mentoring on American Idol))
  • E♭5 (''Changes I've Been Going Through'', ''What's The 411?, ''Talk To Me'', ''(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman'')
  • D5 (''I'm Goin' Down'', ''Reminisce'', ''Real Love'', ''You Remind Me'', ''Sweet Thing'', ''Love No Limit'', ''I Don't Want To Do Anything'', ''My Love'', ''You Bring Me Joy'', ''(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman'', ''I'm Your Baby Tonight'' (Mentoring on American Idol))
  • C♯5 (''Sweet Thing'', ''Changes I've Been Going Through'', ''You Bring Me Joy'', ''I'm The Only Woman'', ''Be Happy'', ''I Have Nothing'' (Mentoring on American Idol))
  • C5 (''I'm Goin' Down'', ''Reminisce'', ''Real Love'', ''You Remind Me'', ''Love No Limit'', ''Slow Down'', ''My Love'', ''Changes I've Been Going Through'', ''Mary Jane (All Night Long)'', ''You Bring Me Joy'', ''(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman'', ''I'm The Only Woman'', ''My Life'')

Significant Low Notes:

• G3 (''Reminisce'', ''Real Love'', ''You Remind Me'', ''Sweet Thing'', ''Love No Limit'', ''I Don't Want To Do Anything'', ''Slow Down'', ''My Love'', ''I'm Goin' Down'', ''You Bring Me Joy'', ''(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman'')
  • F♯3 (''Sweet Thing'', ''Changes I've Been Going Through'')
  • F3 (''Sweet Thing'', ''My Love'', ''You Bring Me Joy'', ''I'm The Only Woman'', ''My Life'', ''Knock Me Off My Feet'' (Mentoring on American Idol'')
  • E3 (''Real Love'', ''Sweet Thing'', ''Love No Limit'', ''I Don't Want To Do Anything'', ''You Bring Me Joy'')
  • E♭3 (''You Remind Me'', ''Slow Down'', ''I'm The Only Woman'', ''My Life'')
  • D3 (''I Don't Want To Do Anything'', ''You Bring Me Joy'')
  • C3 (''I'm The Only Woman'', ''Be Happy'')
  • B♭2 (''I'm The Only Woman'')
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top