someone delete this for me please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

someone delete this for me please

Post  The Great Heroins on Fri May 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Rimshot it was a decent cover, but totally unworthy of staying up. thanks again for the listens though guys, and your comments bradphone/broses

Last edited by The Great Heroins on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone delete this for me please

Post  bradphone on Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 pm

There were a few moments where i thought DAMN you sound great, like on "There goes my heeeaaarrrt " Fantastic stuff.
But there were a lot of moments were i thought... Damn man, you sound off-pitch.. Really, if you get singing lessons you`ll be a good singing because you really have potential and a very nice sound..

Let me put it this way, if you would be a professional singer i would buy your CDs because you have a nice timbre.

Around 2:00 and 2:05 i wanted to shut it off, but that low note that followed "If You`re lonelyyyy " Sounded very very good! You`re voice has very good moments, but unfortunatly also very bad moments, get some singing lessons, or follow some stuff on YouTube and you`ll become a very good singer, i`m sure!
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Heroins on Sat May 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Thanks Bradphone, I completely agree with you besides the singing lessons bit.  It's not that I need singing lessons to work out my high notes as much as it is I need more time singing period to build the muscle memory and coordination in my head voice to sing above my natural break.  I am confident I know what I am doing but the sad fact of the moment is that I just will NOT be able to hit those notes yet, it takes time and patience.  But it won't be long now!  I am very sorry to make you hear the bad notes, but thank you very much for appreciating the good stuff.

edit: and I also hear the of pitch moments as well, it's just implied with notes I am not 100% comfortable with but I really like to sing the songs in their original keys and these karaoke covers are just for fun after all.
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broses on Tue May 13, 2014 4:11 am

No idea what the original really sounds like, but this has given a good idea already.. And yeah, I suspect a lot of off-keyery.. But you have a fucking great tone, and you give me a Orbison kind of vibe. Very clean and sweet tone, bro. At least I know you're a guy now. Laughing (Must.. stop.. assigning gender to.. poster... going on.. avatar..!!1)

EDIT: OK. Heard that "operatic" part.. Yes, it sounds obviously strained compared to the rest of the song, but, it's cool, you can definitely do it eventually.. At least you can produce the pitches, that's all the motivation that I usually need when I'm trying to sing slightly out of my comfort zone..

Broses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top