Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy

Post  bradphone on Wed May 07, 2014 9:44 pm

I thought it suited my voice pretty well, still need some more support on those 3rd octave notes, but we`re getting there, it should`ve warmed up my voice properly, i sound a bit airy on those 2nd octave notes in the verses...

https://soundcloud.com/bradley-van-dijk/rhinestone-cowboy

bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy

Post  The Great Heroins on Mon May 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Sounds good Bradphone, I love this song and actually discovered it from seeing one of your covers.  I think your singing is getting more emotion in it, or at least on this cover.  Your lower singing sort of lacks the feeling but your higher singing seems to be more expressive here.  I think the chorus was a bit weird on some but there were some very good parts like 2:15.  I even liked the high note improv a little after that.
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 am

The Great Heroins wrote:Sounds good Bradphone, I love this song and actually discovered it from seeing one of your covers.  I think your singing is getting more emotion in it, or at least on this cover.  Your lower singing sort of lacks the feeling but your higher singing seems to be more expressive here.  I think the chorus was a bit weird on some but there were some very good parts like 2:15.  I even liked the high note improv a little after that.

Thanks man! My lower singing is still a bit insecure, under A2 / Bb2 i`m starting to get a bit wobbly so that`s hard for me to put emotion in it.

Thanks that you liked that high note improv thing.
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top