Careless Whisper - Wham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Careless Whisper - Wham

Post  bradphone on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:50 am

I recorded this song about a year ago, but i was pretty unsure about the vocals, but i thought... f*ck it, lets upload it anyways and see what other people think about it!
https://soundcloud.com/bradley-van-dijk/careless-whisper
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careless Whisper - Wham

Post  Buh-Red on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:42 am

dude what can i say your covers are always quality. the highs were actually pretty easy sounding without that screamy thing you sometimes do and i think the falsetto melisma at the end was tasteful. how come you never record a full cover though it's always like a minute max Sad

Buh-Red

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 am

Bread wrote:dude what can i say your covers are always quality. the highs were actually pretty easy sounding without that screamy thing you sometimes do and i think the falsetto melisma at the end was tasteful. how come you never record a full cover though it's always like a minute max Sad

I dunnoo man, i always make my covers short, mostly its just verse + chorus + bridge + random solo + end.

Maybe i should just focus on singing actual karaoke versions of songs instead of my own made backingtracks, the only problem with those is that i can`t really transpose them...

Thanks for your kind words about the falsetto btw, i should try to sing it more smoothly in the future, i have to agree with you on my falsetto... most of the time its too loud and screamy..
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top