Luis Miguel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  Prometheus on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:50 am

wonka wrote:I would like to know which of those notes are falsettos, I guess until C5 they are full notes

David Bisbal and David Bustamante are other 2 good singers with powerful highs
Why?
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  wonka on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:13 am

Edited


Last edited by wonka on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  Prometheus on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:19 am

wonka wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
wonka wrote:I would like to know which of those notes are falsettos, I guess until C5 they are full notes

David Bisbal and David Bustamante are other 2 good singers with powerful highs
Why?
I only like details
You also like bringing up the old system in the new system threads
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  wonka on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:25 am

Prometheus wrote:
wonka wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
wonka wrote:I would like to know which of those notes are falsettos, I guess until C5 they are full notes

David Bisbal and David Bustamante are other 2 good singers with powerful highs
Why?

I only like details
You also like bringing up the old system in the new system threads
Forget it man

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  augusto93 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:09 pm

wonka, I know that you have a sincere desire to know more about Luis's voice...so I think that E5 is his highest full note so far. (His discography and live performances are so much that i have not been able to check them all).
avatar
augusto93

Posts : 299
Join date : 2012-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  Prometheus on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:33 pm

wonka wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
wonka wrote:
Prometheus wrote:
wonka wrote:I would like to know which of those notes are falsettos, I guess until C5 they are full notes

David Bisbal and David Bustamante are other 2 good singers with powerful highs
Why?

I only like details
You also like bringing up the old system in the new system threads
Forget it man
I am sorry if I sounded agressive much
avatar
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2014-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Manisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luis Miguel

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum