Wrecking Ball Retake!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrecking Ball Retake!

Post  bradphone on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 am

As some of you suggested i might try lowering the key on Wrecking Ball.. So i did.
Went from B to A, so 2 semitones.. And allthough it was at the limit of my chest voice, i think it sounded allright.
https://soundcloud.com/bradleyvandijk/wrecking-ball
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrecking Ball Retake!

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 pm

In this key, the song sound better to you! but honestly you know you can do this better, the highs were a little bit shouted
i really liked the guitar solo! the lows were good to! which is the lowest note you hit there?

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:42 pm

anibalf5 wrote:In this key, the song sound better to you! but honestly you know you can do this better, the highs were a little bit shouted
i really liked the guitar solo! the lows were good to! which is the lowest note you hit there?

Thanks! I tried to improvise a nice guitar solo and i kinda came up with this, i dont think if i could do this better, maybe by lowering the key even more..

The lowest note i hit was a D2 which dipped into a C#2 at the end..
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:43 am

Singing isn't about just being able to hit the notes. Those highs are definitely a bit iffy. The lows were pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 am

ryugen wrote:Singing isn't about just being able to hit the notes. Those highs are definitely a bit iffy. The lows were pretty good.

My highs were my strongest point until last week, it seemed to have changed a bit... Straining in F#4s and G4s...
Its not only about being able to hit the notes, and i know that, but it is a big part of the singing  Yeah! 
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:22 am

bradphone wrote:
ryugen wrote:Singing isn't about just being able to hit the notes. Those highs are definitely a bit iffy. The lows were pretty good.

My highs were my strongest point until last week, it seemed to have changed a bit... Straining in F#4s and G4s...
Its not only about being able to hit the notes, and i know that, but it is a big part of the singing  Yeah! 

I think you could be a Baritone, you have some really low notes man, I still remember the first cover I've heard from you, I though you were a Bass or something

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:24 am

anibalf5 wrote:
bradphone wrote:

I think you could be a Baritone, you have some really low notes man, I still remember the first cover I've heard from you, I though you were a Bass or something

Nah, i actually think that i`m a Baritenor.. Because my low notes (Down to about E2) Are pretty full sounding and quite strong... But i still have the high ringing quality of a tenor (Although i cant seem to hit any notes above G4 anymore without struggling)

Anyways, a while back alot of people called me a blatant Tenor..
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregsynthbootlegs on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 am

It's all about the breath support and confidence man!

I used to struggle on the G4/Ab4 years ago, but I kept practicing and singing to songs to "build" the range I've got now. Just keep practicing and build up the breath support -- you'll be able to access your higher range with less effort!
Gregsynthbootlegs
Range Destroyer

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Gregsynth?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:36 pm

bradphone wrote:
anibalf5 wrote:
bradphone wrote:

I think you could be a Baritone, you have some really low notes man, I still remember the first cover I've heard from you, I thoughyou were a Bass or something

Nah, i actually think that i`m a Baritenor.. Because my low notes (Down to about E2) Are pretty full sounding and quite strong... But i still have the high ringing quality of a tenor (Although i cant seem to hit any notes above G4 anymore without struggling)

Anyways, a while back alot of people called me a blatant Tenor..

You are a blatant tenor, you were a blatant tenor back then as well. Your voice won't just change its sound in a day. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP about this vocal label madness, this 'am i a baritoanyenor ultra high bass with baritenor qualities' rambling is way overboard. We've told you twenty times you're a tenor, yet you don't seem to grasp it.

You're a tenor. Happy? Stop this nonsense, for real, being a tenor won't stop you from singing different styles. Freaking people. Facepalm
R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Heroins on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:44 pm

LOL!
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lurex on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:22 pm

but guys wait i'm a high baritone
Lurex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Laughing
R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel-22 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Brad got wrecked lel

Gabriel-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:12 pm

I still think he's a baritone *cough cough*

Back to top Go down

Post  R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:08 pm

In that case you're likely retarded, and also very wrong.
R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top