U2 - 40 (With harmony layers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U2 - 40 (With harmony layers)

Post  bradphone on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Pretty simple version, did some harmony work on the "Chorus" but the verse and pre-chorus was pretty basic with only drums/bass/Juno-60
https://soundcloud.com/bradleyvandijk/40-1
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U2 - 40 (With harmony layers)

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm

I really like you covers man, I don't know nothing of U2 but this harmonies sounded nice haha, I think you should do a complete cover!
i don't find nothing wrong in this one, the song sounds comfortable to your voice, you have improved your midrange, keep working as always
Your voice remind me A LOT of this Venezuelan folklore singer called Luis Silva, seriously, hear this song your highs sound a lot like him to me

And man, i always get scared after your covers. That 3choes - How to fill 3 minutes freaks me out

@Donuts are you agree?

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:40 pm

anibalf5 wrote:I really like you covers man, I don't know nothing of U2 but this harmonies sounded nice haha, I think you should do a complete cover!
i don't find nothing wrong in this one, the song sounds comfortable to your voice, you have improved your midrange, keep working as always
Your voice remind me A LOT of this Venezuelan folklore singer called Luis Silva, seriously, hear this song your highs sound a lot like him to me

And man, i always get scared after your covers. That 3choes - How to fill 3 minutes freaks me out

@Donuts are you agree?

Thanks! I actually did a complete cover haha, the song is about 2 minutes long, but its the same all over Very Happy
thank you very much about the improvement!
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top