Post  DonutsGalacticos on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am

kinda sounded like Maverick in this one luls

http://soundcloud.com/atrasalviejo56/higher-ground
DonutsGalacticos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder RHCP version

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Nice cover man! the spoken part was really cool, the only thing i find wrong was some highs that sounded pitchy to me
but nothing more

You put a effect in the voice? sounds like Black Keys Tighten Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Broses on Fri May 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Sounds pretty good, man. A tad pitchy, as already mentioned, but your tone sounds thick and relaxed in spite of that. You sound like Kiedis, but I'm not sure how much of your voice is being hidden behind that vocal effect. It still sounds awesome either way, but it does sound like after you sing the particularly highest parts of the song, your voice just sort of starts to wobble everywhere in a very expressive way, a bit dramatic. If you can work on getting rid of that uncontrolled pitchiness after particularly high phrases, your highs would sound much more relaxed.

By the way, the Old Lady sounds like an awesome jam, I've gotta hand it to you.  Yeah! It's like a bouncy groovy RHCP song, and then it transitions into this bad ass desert stoner fuzziness.. And then back to the bouncy groovy acoustic arpeggiated part that reminds me of the desert as well. I don't know why a lot of the original content on this site makes me think of desert terrain, but a lot of it does.  Laughing 

Broses

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top