El poder nuestro es - DBZ (?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

El poder nuestro es - DBZ (?)

Post  Soprano Frustrada on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:56 am

this is the second opening from the latin version of DBZ :3
the end is a bit screamy because i wanted to give volume to the note without sounding operatic, but it didn't work out Laughing anyway i'm proud of the first part since i could maintain a low tesitura without cracking :3

https://soundcloud.com/carlo-garc-a/el-poder-nuestro-es
Soprano Frustrada

View user profile http://ask.fm/SopranoFrustrada

Back to top Go down

Re: El poder nuestro es - DBZ (?)

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 am

Soprano Frustrada wrote:this is the second opening from the latin version of DBZ :3
the end is a bit screamy because i wanted to give volume to the note without sounding operatic, but it didn't work out :lol:anyway i'm proud of the first part since i could maintain a low tesitura without cracking :3

https://soundcloud.com/carlo-garc-a/el-poder-nuestro-es

fuck man, i did a cover for Angeles fuimos last week didn't like it and decided not to upload it, then i heard the karaoke on youtube of this one and tried still i wasn't confident to record it, you are giving me hopes.
A GREAT SONG, i think your voice fit nicely the mood of the song, in fact you kinda sound like the singer, in the highs you used too much vibrato for my tastes, i think you should have tried a more belting approach to the song, cause it demands it. I'm gonna give it a try tomorow and i'll upload it. PARA SIEMPRE DRAGON BAAAALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
DonutsGalacticos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jqd on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 pm

The vibrato was a little much for my taste as well but overall I think it was not bad. Although there were definitely some pitch things here and there and I do think some of the highs could have had some more power. I never heard the Latin version of the opening but I love dbz so I respect your cover very much.

jqd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soprano Frustrada on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:18 am

thanks for your feedback :3!
well the vibrato i think, i can't help it much actually since i mainly sing classical im used to sing with the big vibrato thingy. anyway im not sure about going the belting way since im not really a fan of it, and without proper guidance it can fuck up my voice, maybe next time i could try mixed voice with rasp to give more "power" quality up there.

PD: btw donuts you should totally do the Angeles Fuimos cover!
Soprano Frustrada

View user profile http://ask.fm/SopranoFrustrada

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 am

Esa cancion me recuerda a mi niñez jaja, el vibrato no suena muy natural, disfrute el cover,

pero deberias aprender de este maestro

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepe Forever on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:19 pm

anibalf5 wrote:Esa cancion me recuerda a mi niñez jaja, el vibrato no suena muy natural, disfrute el cover,

pero deberias aprender de este maestro

Hahahaha.

Your cover was pretty nice Carlos, you just went a little shaky in the sustained "feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz", but apart from that everythign sounded quite neat. Nice job!
Pepe Forever
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top