U2 - One (sung like it should haha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U2 - One (sung like it should haha)

Post  bradphone on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 am

Stayed away from "Range masturbation" And its not about belting high 5th octave notes now, or frying low 2nd octave stuff.. I`m just singing the song like it should be sung Smile

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyvandijk/one
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U2 - One (sung like it should haha)

Post  Leonard_Cohen on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:49 pm

link dont work for me, listened to some other songs on your soundcloud though

your full voice is good, but your singing is pitchy and your falsetto needs work, you know how to belt and you got that upper 4th octave down. I like how your not afraid to let loose. I say focus on falsetto, and diction, those little things, how certain parts should be sung breathy and soft and others clear and ringing and others, look at the way elvis presley sung in his prime, mixing falsetto in so that you dont even realize its falsetto, thom yorke does this too, especially on hail to the thief, starts notes in falsetto and goes over to full while he is hitting transitioning so that its barely noticeable, he does it the other way around too. When you can do that its easier to bring in vibratos aswell.

Anyway if you keep practicing you can definitely become a pro singer, even if it might take 1-3 years. Even if progress is hard to notice eventually you'll see it clearly when you go back and listen to old songs of yours.
Leonard_Cohen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel-22 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:05 am

I have to say brad your U2 covers are impressive, your lower notes sound a bit awkward and sloppy but your higher register holy shit! Great singing dude

Gabriel-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top