U2 - Stay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U2 - Stay

Post  bradphone on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 am

Pretty simple cover, i recorded this about 1,5 years ago, really tried to push my belting capacity.
https://soundcloud.com/bradleyvandijk/stay-mashup
Only played a guitar on the backingtrack, its a bit empty sounding, but i think the vocals are kinda good-ish.

bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U2 - Stay

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:24 pm

This is the first time i hear this song, i don't know nothing of U2 haha, the song is very cool when you sing "If I Could Stay" i feel like you're screaming and in the part that says "I'm not the only one" but doesn't sound bad only that sounds a little bit like you were struggling with that notes but you have a high pitch to be a low tenor man, keep working!

Back to top Go down

Post  bradphone on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm

anibalf5 wrote:This is the first time i hear this song, i don't know nothing of U2 haha, the song is very cool when you sing "If I Could Stay" i feel like you're screaming and in the part that says "I'm not the only one" but doesn't sound bad only that sounds a little bit like you were struggling with that notes but you have a high pitch to be a low tenor man, keep working!

Those high notes (G#4/A4) Are the limit of my "Clean" belting, i`m still trying to get that limit a bit higher (My main goal is to sing a C5 clean, and sustain it without it getting raspy)

What exactly do you mean by " You have a high pitch to be a low tenor "?

Thanks for your kind words Smile
bradphone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top