Post  SashaHaji on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Current Status: Ready for Review

Voice Type: Tenor.
Sung Range: F♯2-F5-A5 (for now)

Significant Low Notes:

F♯2: ("Twinkle Twinkle".)
G2: ("Angel's Tale".)
G♯2: ("My Dear", "Wind of Gold")
A2: ("Blame", "Wind Of Gold", "Shade of Season", "My Heart Draws a Dream")
B♭2: ("My Dear", "Taste of love".)
B2: ("Spirit Dreams Inside", "Twinkle Twinkle", "In the air", "Blame", "Nemuri ni Yosete", "Hitomi ni utsura mono", "White Feathers", "Voice", "Ushinawareta Nagame", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "Sunadokei".)
C3: ("As One", "Blame", "Nemuri ni Yosete", "Hitomi ni utsura mono", "White Feathers", "Hurry Xmas")
C♯3: ("My Dear", "Hoshizora", "Twinkle Twinkle", "Forbidden Lover", "White Song", "A Drop Of Colour")
D3: ("In the Air", "Voice", "Shade of Season", "Pretty Girl", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "Unexpected", "White Song")
E3: ("Kuchizuke (Seppun)", "Lover Boy", "Feeling Fine", "Coming Closer", "Hitomi no Jyunin",
"Drivers High", "Jojoshi", "Dive to Blue", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "Sunadokei", "Daybreak's Bell")

Significant High notes:

G4: ("Lost Heaven", "Trust", "Killing Me", "As One", "Jiyu e no Shotai", "White Feathers", "Voice", "Taste of Love", "Flood of Tears", "Ready Steady Go", "Perfect Blue", "Eien", "XXX", "Bless", "Pretty Girl", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "Sunadokei", "Daybreak's Bell", "Umibe", "The Black Rose", "Yuki no Ashiato", "Hurry Xmas", "Flower", "Season's Call", "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds")
G♯4: ("New World", "Jojoshi", "My Dear", "Existence", "Forbidden Lover", "Heaven's Drive","Butterfly's Sleep", "Umibe", "Hurry Xmas", "Shallow Sleep")
A4: ("Trust", "Jojoshi", "Killing Me", "Existence", "Twinkle Twinkle", "Blame", "Blurry Eyes", "Kaze no Yukue", "White Feathers", "Voice", "Dune", "Be Destined", "As if in a Dream", "Heaven's Drive", "Dive to Blue", "Pieces", "Eien","Bye Bye", "Bless", "Pretty Girl", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "Sunadokei", "The Black Rose", "Sweet Dreams", "Hurry Xmas", "Season's Call", "Jesus Christ".)
A♯4: ("New World", "Blurry Eyes", "Heaven's Drive","Dive to Blue", "Chase", "XXX","Bye Bye", "Shade of Season", "Wild Flower", "Pretty Girl", "Umibe", "Season's Call".)
B4: ("New World", "Lost Heaven", "Jojoshi", "Hoshizora", "Inner Core", "Kaze no Yukue", "White Feathers", "Hitomi no Jyunin", "Forbidden Lover", "Driver's High","Cradle", "Butterfly's Sleep", "Pieces", "Eien", "Chase", "Bless", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "Sunadokei", "Daybreak's Bell", "Sweet Dreams", "Yuki no Ashiato", "Flower", "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds")
C5: ("Perfect Blue", "Lost Heaven", "Jiyu e no Shotai", "Cradle","Dive to Blue", "真実と幻想と (Shinjitsu To Gensou To)", "Shade of Season", "Drink it Down", "Wild Flower", "Link", "Yuki no Ashiato", "Hitomi no Jyunin", "Season's Call", "Secret Letters" )
C♯5: ("New World", "Forbidden Lover", "My Heart Draws a Dream", "As if in a Dream")
D5: ( "Jiyu e no Shotai", "Be Destined", "Hitomi no Jyunin", "Cradle", "XXX", "Wild Flower", "My Heart Draws a Dream" , "Jesus Christ live")
D♯5: ("Dive to Blue", "Yuki no Ashiato")
E5: ("Jiyu e no Shotai", "Hitomi no Jyunin", "Perfect Blue (live)", "Jesus Christ live")
F5: ("Pretty Girl (live Paris)")
G5: ("Hitomi no Jyunin")
A5: ("Hitomi no Jyunin", "Bless (20th L'Anniversary Live)" )

*Purple marks notes in backing vocals.
*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.

Best Vocal Performances

1. Hitomi no Jyunin.
2. Link.
3. Jiyu e no Shotai.
4. Hoshizora.
5. My Heart Draws a Dream.
6. As if in a Dream.
7. New World.
8. My Dear.
9. Jojoshi.
10. Season's Call

Great live's:

1 pitch lower than original album version, but still amazing performance:

Last edited by SashaHaji on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : bicoz potatoes)
SashaHaji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hyde. (Hideto Takarai)

Post  Karl on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:50 am

Remove "Low" from "Low Tenor"

Karl
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikkaku on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:42 am

This the guy from L'arc en Ciel right? Nice research so far! I'm not particularly familiar with their music or his voice, I've only heard "Ready Steady Go" (yes, the song used in a opening for Full Metal Alchemist Very Happy ) from them.

I would just suggest you giving a look on the other threads to give this the more standardized look. Also, use ♯ ♭ for the flat and sharp signs.
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:D

Post  SashaHaji on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:47 am

Indeed. He is the vocalist from l'arc Smile .
Thanks! Haha I'm a super- fan of laruku, and I did this post in a few hours, but stills in progress. They have many songs and its gonna take a little more time. I'm sorry for my bad english and my mistakes in the post, Im new here! (Im from Argentina, and a vocalist myself).

I dunno if call him a "Tenor", his tone is deep, and his lower notes seem confortable for him, but anyway he has amazing high notes. Very Happy 
SashaHaji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WhySoSirius...Black? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:32 am

The reason why someone told you to take off the "low" from "low tenor" was because of arguments on the forum over voice types of singers.
Anyway, you are new to the forum so that's not really you fault for not knowing that Smile .

Last edited by WhySoSirius...Black? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

WhySoSirius...Black?
Banned By Request

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:56 pm

It's gone now.
R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SashaHaji on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Its almost finished... Advices? Cool 
SashaHaji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Holsety on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 am

use [color=purple] or whatever color for that stuff instead of [color=#23423etc] so all the shades of blue don't disorient people.
Holsety
Admin

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/MajorHolsety

Back to top Go down

Post  Lurex on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 am

get rid of the period after Tenor. it's more of an eyesore than any suffix or prefix could ever be.
Lurex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateMana on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Pretty sure there are E2s in the backing vocals of Promised Land
IhateMana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateMana on Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Actually wow I'm sorry, there's actually a couple of A1's in Promised Land as well Shocked wish it was on youtube so I could link it
IhateMana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateMana on Thu May 19, 2016 10:52 pm

There does however appear to be a backing D2 in this version of it at 3:55ish which is the best i can do atm

IhateMana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateMana on Thu May 19, 2016 11:03 pm

Ok no hold on, there is a guy called Kyoya Kimura credited as "Devil's voice" in the Heart album liner notes, I'm going to assume the "Devil's voice" is the voice that sings the A1 :p however if that P'unk en Ciel version is anything to go off, this guy can sing all the way down to D2 and there are E2's in Promised Land that are definitely his anyway.

Hyde doesn't have a 4 octave range, myth debunked Crying
IhateMana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IhateMana on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:01 pm

actually nah fuck it, the spoken part near the start could be the "devil's voice" for all I know, the A1 may genuinely by Hyde, ugh I'm so torn
IhateMana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top