Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  colin040 on Fri 18 Oct 2013 - 22:51

Title speaks for itself.

Here's one for ya:





colin040

Posts: 532
Join date: 2012-09-03
Age: 20
Location: Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Pre-Kepp Heroins on Fri 18 Oct 2013 - 23:46

LOL.. hell, i'm a better singer than her. If that is ever the case, they should NOT be a vocal coach. Laughing 

Pre-Kepp Heroins

Posts: 4221
Join date: 2013-01-15
Age: 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Colours on Mon 24 Feb 2014 - 7:02

That video was really distressing. I feel sorry for all of those who actually are "learning" from this lady. I mean, how can you have the evilness to ruin the voice of an inocent, and even ask for money for doing that?  Crying or Very sad 

Once I saw a video of a vocal coach girl who said that Head Voice and Falsetto were the same for men. I don't find the video right now (Hope it's deleted from YouTube). Really sorry for not put it here, but I can't find it, sorry again :/

I hope this thread is useful for people here to don't be fooled by a bad vocal coach.

(Yes, it's 4:00 am, insomnia attacks)

Cheers!

Colours

Posts: 100
Join date: 2014-02-13
Age: 15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KepTauto1

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Karamo on Mon 24 Feb 2014 - 17:03

Colours wrote:That video was really distressing. I feel sorry for all of those who actually are "learning" from this lady. I mean, how can you have the evilness to ruin the voice of an inocent, and even ask for money for doing that?  Crying or Very sad 

Once I saw a video of a vocal coach girl who said that Head Voice and Falsetto were the same for men. I don't find the video right now (Hope it's deleted from YouTube). Really sorry for not put it here, but I can't find it, sorry again :/

I hope this thread is useful for people here to don't be fooled by a bad vocal coach.

(Yes, it's 4:00 am, insomnia attacks)

Cheers!

Head voice and falsetto are terminology that's still interpreted differently. To me falsetto is just "breathy" head voice. But the coordinations in my throat are -exactly- the same and I'm way more proficient in that register than in chest. You don't call breathy chest falchesto so I can see the point Razz

Karamo

Posts: 76
Join date: 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Colours on Mon 24 Feb 2014 - 17:39

Karamo wrote: Head voice and falsetto are terminology that's still interpreted differently. To me falsetto is just "breathy" head voice. But the coordinations in my throat are -exactly- the same and I'm way more proficient in that register than in chest. You don't call breathy chest falchesto so I can see the point Razz

I guess it depends of each one's throat. It's interesting, I never though to say it like that (breathy head voice). To me they are similar but not the same: when I can get head register, I feel it more solid than falsetto (Maybe because falsetto can be breaked very easly, at least in my personal case).
But again, I guess it depends of each one's throat. But anyway, It's very interesting what you're saying.
And you understand my point it seems, so everything is OK.

Cheers!

Colours

Posts: 100
Join date: 2014-02-13
Age: 15

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KepTauto1

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Guest on Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 4:25

I have an extremely solid falsetto register; I flip to it by accident a lot...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Rapport Rapturer on Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 11:13

Laughing

Rapport Rapturer

Posts: 2239
Join date: 2013-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Adoney on Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 19:41

I can think of a few, but don't want to slander anyone's name.  Rage 

Adoney

Posts: 354
Join date: 2013-08-25
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  South Korean Guru Monk on Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 19:50

ryugen wrote:I have an extremely solid falsetto register; I flip to it by accident a lot...

seems you already found the state of self actualization

South Korean Guru Monk

Posts: 2293
Join date: 2012-09-03
Age: 24
Location: Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  LUREX on Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 21:31

Adoney wrote:I can think of a few, but don't want to slander anyone's name.  Rage 
especially not that robert lunte guy.

LUREX

Posts: 2049
Join date: 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  The Great Heroins on Thu 27 Feb 2014 - 3:12

ryugen wrote:I have an extremely solid falsetto register; I flip to it by accident a lot...

Story of my life at 16.

The Great Heroins

Posts: 1305
Join date: 2013-12-30
Location: LA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Adoney on Sat 1 Mar 2014 - 19:24

Lurex wrote:
Adoney wrote:I can think of a few, but don't want to slander anyone's name.  Rage 
especially not that r*bert l*nte guy.

Abstain from mentioning him. Someone told me he googles his name and that is how he is able to locate threads in which he was mentioned before. But I wouldn't want to slander his name either, honestly  Naughty Nobody deserves such a thing.  No, no... 

Adoney

Posts: 354
Join date: 2013-08-25
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  LUREX on Sat 1 Mar 2014 - 19:32

robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte robert lunte

the story goes, if you say robert lunte into the mirror three times fast, he appears behind you and tries to sing.

LUREX

Posts: 2049
Join date: 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  Adoney on Sat 1 Mar 2014 - 19:33



 Popcorn 

Adoney

Posts: 354
Join date: 2013-08-25
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cringe worthy vocal videos you'd like to share

Post  LUREX on Sat 1 Mar 2014 - 19:48

don't worry - try as he may, he can't actually sing, so there's no real danger.

LUREX

Posts: 2049
Join date: 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum