Julee Cruise

Post  Saint.0 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:05 am

Vocal Range: A2-G5

Significant High Notes
G5: ("This Is Our Night")
F♯5: ("This Is Our Night")
F5: ("My Secret Life")
E5: ("Movin' In On You", "I'm Crazy")
E♭5: ("The Space For Love", "Movin' In On You")
D5: ("Floating", "The Voice Of Love", "The Art Of Being A Girl", "9th Avenue Limbo", "This Is Our Night", "My Secret Life")
C♯5: ("Rockin' Back Inside My Heart", "Shine", "Everybody Knows", "My Secret Life", "You're Staring At Me", "Questions In A World Of Blue", "Falling", "Movin' In On You", "Magic", "Floating", "9th Avenue Limbo")
C5: ("Up In Flames", "This Is Our Night", "In My Other World", "Falling", "If I Survive", "I'm Crazy", "The Orbiting Beatnik", "Say Goodbye", "The Fire In Me", "Your Girl", "Blue Velvet", "Slow Hot Wind")

Significant Low Notes
A3: ("Beachcomber Voodoo", "Never Let You Go", "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart", "Into The Night", "I Float Alone", "The Swan", "In My Other World", "Shine", "Three Jack Swing")
G♯3: ("The World Spins", "Into The Night", "Movin' In On You", "Everyone Knows", "Blue Velvet", "Slow Hot Wind", "Shine", "The Art Of Being A Girl")
G3: ("Your Girl","In My Other World", "Floating", "Never Let You Go", "Magic")
F♯3: ("Never Let You Go", "The Nightingale", "Shine")
F3: ("In My Other World", "Falling", "I'm Crazy", "Friends For Life")
E3: ("The World Spins", "Summer Kisses, Winter Tears", "Never Let You Go")
E♭3: ("Shine", "Say Goodbye")
D3: ("Friends For Life", "Kool Kat Walk", "You're Staring At Me", "I'm Crazy")
C♯3: ("Say Goodbye")
C3: ("Falling", "You're Staring At Me", "The Orbiting Beatnik")
B2: ("I'm Crazy", "Summer Kisses, Winter Tears", "Kool Kat Walk", "The Art Of Being A Girl", "Falling" Live London 2009)
B♭2: ("Kool Kat Walk")
A2: ("I'm Crazy")

A wonderful singer who's music and album covers spooked me as a child. Very easy high notes and surprisingly easy lows. The ethereal top of her voice is very distinct and provided a lovely voice for parts of the Twin Peaks soundtrack.

Last edited by Rubberband Saint on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Saint.0
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Julee Cruise

Post  Saint.0 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 am

It's strange, I can't seem to find notes higher than the G5 even though they sound so effortless as all other fifth octave notes are for Julee.
Saint.0
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top