Kelly Hansen

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 am

Voice type: Tenor
Vocal range: B♭2-A5
High notes:
A5
("Motor City Madhouse")
G5 ("Motor City Madhouse")
F♯5 ("I Want to Know What Love Is", "Juke Box Hero")
F5 ("Waiting for a Girl like You", "Wheel in the Sky")
E5 ("Can't Slow Down", "River Gold", "Rock of Ages", "Rock You Like a Hurricane", "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)", "Too Late", "Urgent")
E♭5 ("Head Games", "In Pieces", "Juke Box Hero", "Next to You")
D5 ("Can't Slow Down", "Dirty White Boy", "Double Vision", "Give Me a Sign", "I Believe in You", "Living in a Dream", "Motor City Madhouse", "River Gold", "Rock of Ages", "Rock You Like a Hurricane", "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)", "Too Late", "Urgent", "Wheel in the Sky")
C♯5 ("Can't Slow Down", "Head Games", "I Can't Give Up", "In Pieces", "I Want to Know What Love Is", "Juke Box Hero", "Just like a Pill", "Lonely", "Next to You", "Reign of Love", "Waiting for a Girl like You")
C5 ("Can't Slow Down", "Dirty White Boy", "Double Vision", "Give Me a Sign", "Here with Me", "I Believe in You", "In Pieces" unplugged, "Motor City Madhouse", "Next to You", "River Gold", "Rock of Ages", "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)", "Wheel in the Sky", "When It Comes to Love")
B4 ("As Long as I Live", "Can't Slow Down", "Head Games", "I'll Be Home Tonight", "I Believe in You", "I Can't Give Up", "In Pieces", "I Want to Know What Love Is", "Just like a Pill", "Leaving Lonely", "Living in a Dream", "Lonely", "Next to You", "Ready", "Reign of Love", "Rock of Ages", "Rock You Like a Hurricane", "Save Me", "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)", "Too Late", "Urgent", "When It Comes to Love")
B♭4 ("Give Me a Sign", "Here with Me", "In Pieces", "I Want to Know What Love Is", "Juke Box Hero", "Wheel in the Sky")
Low notes:
B♭2
("In Pieces" unplugged)
B2 ("When It Comes to Love" unplugged)
C3 ("In Pieces" unplugged, "Save Me", "When It Comes to Love")
C♯3 ("In Pieces")
D3 ("Leaving Lonely", "The Star-Spangled Banner" live)
E♭3 ("In Pieces", "Juke Box Hero", "Waiting for a Girl like You")
E3 ("Give Me a Sign", "Just Like a Pill", "Leaving Lonely", "Ready", "Save Me")
F3 ("Living in a Dream", "Waiting for a Girl like You")
F♯3 ("As Long as I Live", "Head Games", "I'll Be Home Tonight", "In Pieces", "I Want to Know What Love Is", "The Star-Spangled Banner" live)

Last edited by GT on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Kelly Hansen

Post  R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:37 am

Amazing singer, he's voice is super powerful and tonally brilliant... Conveniently Lou Gramm-esque.

R.I.P. Rapport Rapturer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:29 am

Yeah dude he's fantastic. That was a great performance. Smile He's a good wailer too as this climax shows. 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top