The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Carrey

Post  Starman on Fri May 15, 2015 3:21 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
JaredLetoIsBack wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Dude, I made a mistake. Get over yourself asshole.
You asked a question and he answered. Maybe it's time you chill out.
Okay here's the run down, I know I'm obviously one of, if not the most hated user on this forum. I'm not blaming any of you, it's my fault. I've done some pretty "questionable" things since I joined, and I've got alot of apologizes to be handing out. I know it'll definitely take awhile, it certainly won't happen overnight. You'll all be happy to hear this next part... I'm going to be taking a prolonged break from TRP over the summer, to train myself and better myself when it comes to notewatching. So I will make things right, no matter how long it takes, I promise.

Dude, i'm gonna level with you, you need to chill. If you wanna get along with people on this forum, it's actually very easy. All you have to do is be more thorough with your notewatching. It's ok to make mistakes, but don't cop an attitude about it, just accept your mistakes, apologise and move on. If another user replies something sarcastic, take it with a pinch of salt, they're just having some fun. The worst thing you can do is take offense and start an argument. Above all, just be nice to other users and be humble as a member of the forum.
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Fri May 15, 2015 4:45 am

Starman wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
JaredLetoIsBack wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Okay here's the run down, I know I'm obviously one of, if not the most hated user on this forum. I'm not blaming any of you, it's my fault. I've done some pretty "questionable" things since I joined, and I've got alot of apologizes to be handing out. I know it'll definitely take awhile, it certainly won't happen overnight. You'll all be happy to hear this next part... I'm going to be taking a prolonged break from TRP over the summer, to train myself and better myself when it comes to notewatching. So I will make things right, no matter how long it takes, I promise.

Dude, i'm gonna level with you, you need to chill. If you wanna get along with people on this forum, it's actually very easy. All you have to do is be more thorough with your notewatching. It's ok to make mistakes, but don't cop an attitude about it, just accept your mistakes, apologise and move on. If another user replies something sarcastic, take it with a pinch of salt, they're just having some fun. The worst thing you can do is take offense and start an argument. Above all, just be nice to other users and be humble as a member of the forum.
You know what Starman.? You're absolutely right. Ollie, & JaedLetoIsBack, I'm very sorry for my behavior towards you both, and Starman I know I've fucked up more times than either of us care to remember... I know I'm really not anyone's favorite person, but just one last time, can we put my stupid mistakes, comments, and just all around past behind us and give me one LAST chance?? I know I haven't earned your forgiveness or your trust back yet but if you trust, believe, and forgive this one last time, I swear you won't regret it.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starman on Fri May 15, 2015 5:03 am

Man, just move on and put it behind you.
Starman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Fri May 15, 2015 6:56 am

Starman wrote:Man, just move on and put it behind you.
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaredLetoIsBack on Fri May 15, 2015 7:06 am

Yeah, focus on explaining yourself in the Caleb thread instead.

JaredLetoIsBack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillShaman on Fri May 15, 2015 9:21 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote: I'm going to be taking a prolonged break from TRP over the summer, to train myself and better myself when it comes to notewatching.

I've heard that you can go to Peru and train with notewatching shamans there Shocked
ChillShaman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Fri May 15, 2015 11:49 am

Ollie wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote: I'm going to be taking a prolonged break from TRP over the summer, to train myself and better myself when it comes to notewatching.

I've heard that you can go to Peru and train with notewatching shamans there Shocked
So have I, but I'm actually going to train with Batman. He says he'll teach me the ancient ways of notewatching.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Fri May 15, 2015 12:31 pm

The ancient ways of notewatching were the worst ways of notewatching though Sad
Hopscotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prometheus on Fri May 15, 2015 6:25 pm

To find the best, you have to go through the worst...
Batman Begins:
Ra's Al Ghul: Wanderlust
Bruce Wayne: Iamnotafraid65
Prometheus
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaredLetoIsBack on Fri May 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Can I be Scarecrow?

JaredLetoIsBack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Heroins on Sat May 16, 2015 12:40 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Starman wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
JaredLetoIsBack wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:

You know what Starman.? You're absolutely right. Ollie, & JaedLetoIsBack, I'm very sorry for my behavior towards you both, and Starman I know I've fucked up more times than either of us care to remember... I know I'm really not anyone's favorite person, but just one last time, can we put my stupid mistakes, comments, and just all around past behind us and give me one LAST chance?? I know I haven't earned your forgiveness or your trust back yet but if you trust, believe, and forgive this one last time, I swear you won't regret it.

Sometimes I have to remind myself I'm on a forum for singer's vocal ranges and not watching some twisted soap opera.
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 am

The Great Heroins wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Starman wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
JaredLetoIsBack wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:

Sometimes I have to remind myself I'm on a forum for singer's vocal ranges and not watching some twisted soap opera.  
Lol it does kind of sound like that doesn't it.? If I'm being completely honest, I have to remind myself that sometimes too.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Heroins on Sat May 16, 2015 1:07 am

Yeah, except I'm on my couch watching the soap opera and you were playing the lead role.
The Great Heroins
General Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Sat May 16, 2015 1:10 am

The Great Heroins wrote:Yeah, except I'm on my couch watching the soap opera and you were playing the lead role.
What can I say.? I mean I do enjoy acting on occasion.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CracK on Sat May 16, 2015 2:58 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
The Great Heroins wrote:Yeah, except I'm on my couch watching the soap opera and you were playing the lead role.
lol you are a good guy bro Cool you just made a mistake
you don't own them any apologize Popcorn
CracK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Sat May 16, 2015 3:34 am

Crackz0r94 wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Thanks man, I guess you're right. It's just time to let go of the past and move one.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillShaman on Sat May 16, 2015 3:42 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Thanks man, I guess you're right. It's just time to let go of the past and move one.

So....are you taking a break for a while or not? Razz
ChillShaman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Winter Soldier on Sat May 16, 2015 5:10 am

Ollie wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:

Not that it's any of your business but yes, quite soon.
The Winter Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Sat May 16, 2015 7:03 am

Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Ollie wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:
Crackz0r94 wrote:
Iamnotafraid65 wrote:

Not that it's any of your business but yes, quite soon.
It's not, but you seem quite intent on making it our business with the amount that you keep babbling on about it in front of everyone.
Hopscotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaredLetoIsBack on Sat May 16, 2015 8:40 am

"I'm gonna take a break"
"Are you?"
"it's none of your business"

JaredLetoIsBack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodney Razorshorts on Sat May 16, 2015 8:41 am

I'm planning on taking a break too guys. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the day-to-day proceedings in the meantime.
Rodney Razorshorts
Range Destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillShaman on Sat May 16, 2015 8:55 am

Rodney Razorshorts wrote:I'm planning on taking a break too guys. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the day-to-day proceedings in the meantime.

That's fucking gold
ChillShaman
Range Advisor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Sat May 16, 2015 9:34 am

Rodney Razorshorts wrote:I'm planning on taking a break too guys. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the day-to-day proceedings in the meantime.
Clap
Hopscotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  t1995 on Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 am

Can't get better than this. Everyone go home.
t1995

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top