Nino Bravo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nino Bravo

Post  Ludwig Van Beethoven on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:59 am



Voice type: Tenor
Total range: A2-A#4

Significant high notes:

A#4 ("La Puerta Del Amor")
A4 ("El Tren Se Va", "Carolina", "Aquel Atardecer")
G#4 ("Libre", "Noelia", "Señora, Señora")
G4 ("Cartas Amarillas", "Es El Viento", "Aquel Atardecer", "Vuelve")
F#4 ("Un Beso Y Una Flor", "Te Quiero, Te Quiero", "Aquel Atardecer", "Pintare Tu Color")

Significant low notes:

A2 ("Cartas Amarillas", "Aquel Atardecer")
B2 ("Cartas Amarillas", "Pintare Tu Color")
C#3 ("Noelia")
D3 ("Libre")
avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 246
Location : Germany, where the "bearded guy" pianist lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

please someone delete this one and let me post it again
avatar
DonutsGalacticos

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  KeithMoonIsGod on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 am

the one who saw it all wrote:please someone delete this one and let me post it again
Or you could just, hmm I don't know, post the notes on here and have the person who made this thread update it?
avatar
KeithMoonIsGod
Range Advisor

Posts : 2138
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:13 am

There are 8 people on the forum who can update this for you if you post the notes you want to add.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 am

the one who saw it all wrote:please someone delete this one and let me post it again

Go for it if you feel that way.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 am

Uhm can i get this post back ludwig? so i can edit it and you know do wathever i want with it, thanks.
Btw i need expert opinions on this one, i'm thinkin about he could be a HB, any opinions?



AMAZING VOICE, AMAZING SONG God bless USA God save the Queen Heavy metal
R.I.P.
avatar
DonutsGalacticos

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:00 am

btw A2 on "Un Beso y Una Flor" In Love
avatar
DonutsGalacticos

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 am

Since I don't see Ludwig really researching the target anymore, I'm okay with you taking the lead.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Ludwig Van Beethoven on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 am

DonutsGalacticos wrote:btw A2 on "Un Beso y Una Flor" In Love

I heard a fucking powerful note that I thought it was B4.
avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 246
Location : Germany, where the "bearded guy" pianist lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Ludwig Van Beethoven on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 am

DonutsGalacticos wrote:Uhm can i get this post back ludwig? so i can edit it and you know do wathever i want with it, thanks.
Btw i need expert opinions on this one, i'm thinkin about he could be a HB, any opinions?

You can post this back. I really want to delete my version of this post and you can post this back.
avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 246
Location : Germany, where the "bearded guy" pianist lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:11 am

Ludwig Van Beethoven wrote:
DonutsGalacticos wrote:Uhm can i get this post back ludwig? so i can edit it and you know do wathever i want with it, thanks.
Btw i need expert opinions on this one, i'm thinkin about he could be a HB, any opinions?

You can post this back. I really want to delete my version of this post and you can post this back.

thanks man, i'll repost it and i'll add some notes here and there because i'm downloading his entire discography so in a few days i'll have some more things
avatar
DonutsGalacticos

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:16 am

probably the best low tenor ever, at least to me
avatar
DonutsGalacticos

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Ludwig Van Beethoven on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:17 am

DonutsGalacticos wrote:
Ludwig Van Beethoven wrote:
DonutsGalacticos wrote:Uhm can i get this post back ludwig? so i can edit it and you know do wathever i want with it, thanks.
Btw i need expert opinions on this one, i'm thinkin about he could be a HB, any opinions?

You can post this back. I really want to delete my version of this post and you can post this back.

thanks man, i'll repost it and i'll add some notes here and there because i'm downloading his entire discography so in a few days i'll have some more things

Entire discography? Wow... His entire discography? How can Donuts download his entire discography?
avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 246
Location : Germany, where the "bearded guy" pianist lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  DonutsGalacticos on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 am

don't know if 100% of it, but i'm sure that a lot more than i have notewatched
avatar
DonutsGalacticos

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 27
Location : Venespa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Ludwig Van Beethoven on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 am

DonutsGalacticos wrote:don't know if 100% of it, but i'm sure that a lot more than i have notewatched

Are some notes higher than A#4/Bb4?
avatar
Ludwig Van Beethoven

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 246
Location : Germany, where the "bearded guy" pianist lives!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Otruv on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

Ludwig Van Beethoven wrote:
DonutsGalacticos wrote:don't know if 100% of it, but i'm sure that a lot more than i have notewatched

Are some notes higher than A#4/Bb4?

(edit)B4 at the end of "la puerta del amor", in the chorus!!

Otruv

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-12-25
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Buh-Red on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Fucking love this guy, but i never knew his name. Thanks TRP In Love

Buh-Red

Posts : 3840
Join date : 2013-01-22
Location : Bannock-ham Palace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  wonka on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:38 am

There's a mistake, in La puerta del amor he hits g#4 and b4

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  wonka on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 am

It should be corrected

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  augusto93 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:58 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPhsw9h6yhk at 1:54 A4 in " La Niña es ya Mujer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvcPsZWAhpc at 0:31 some worthy low note?? " Arena de Otoño"
avatar
augusto93

Posts : 299
Join date : 2012-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  wonka on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:42 am

This should be corrected with the second page modifications

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  wonka on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:51 am

Sorry you are RIGHT, His highest note in La puerta del amor is Bb4, I was listening to a pitched recording of poor quality so the song was half note higher fakely due to distorsion

wonka

Posts : 605
Join date : 2013-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nino Bravo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum