Christina Grimmie

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  The Winter Soldier on Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Someone should either restart, edit or copy the current OP. I mean I re-did the lay out and fixed some of her thread, it's still got pretty much the same notes though.
avatar
The Winter Soldier

Posts : 515
Join date : 2014-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Baltimore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  The Long Shot on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Oh no, this is terrible...shot three times at a post-show meet-and-greet in Florida and reportedly has died. What an awful, awful tragedy, especially happening to someone so young. RIP if she indeed has passed.
avatar
The Long Shot
Moderator

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2014-08-19
Age : 18
Location : Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Jack-OF-Blades on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:42 pm

The Long Shot wrote:Oh no, this is terrible...shot three times at a post-show meet-and-greet in Florida and reportedly has died. What an awful, awful tragedy, especially happening to someone so young. RIP if she indeed has passed.


Rest in peace Sad
avatar
Jack-OF-Blades

Posts : 213
Join date : 2016-03-08
Age : 23
Location : Rennes, France

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmzt22EmvsXEyyManBVqAg

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Harmony on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:51 pm

WHAT THE FUCK! My fucking goodness! RIP!

WHO THE FUCK SHOT HER ? FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Work in progress, not nearly finished".... I wish I could say that about her....

Fuck the mother fucker who shot her, such a loss, LOVED her Titanium cover... I wish she was indeed bulletproof.

Rest in peace... wow.
One of those days you wish you had a time machine.

Harmony

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  iamnothing on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

Rest in peace.
avatar
iamnothing

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-07-07
Location : Here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Alex61 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Hey guys, I just noticed this thread in light of what's happened (rest in peace, Christina Sad ) but I noticed a lot of her performances from The Voice are missing. I think a few of the "live" ones have been taken down, but this YouTube channel (in the spoiler) has a lot of her studio versions of the songs, which I think is pretty helpful. I can notewatch these if you like, but I think this thread needs a restart sometime - it's not been updated in three years!

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/user/idolPlay/videos
avatar
Alex61

Posts : 317
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:40 am

alexmcnamee61 wrote:Hey guys, I just noticed this thread in light of what's happened (rest in peace, Christina  Sad ) but I noticed a lot of her performances from The Voice are missing. I think a few of the "live" ones have been taken down, but this YouTube channel (in the spoiler) has a lot of her studio versions of the songs, which I think is pretty helpful. I can notewatch these if you like, but I think this thread needs a restart sometime - it's not been updated in three years!

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/user/idolPlay/videos
Go ahead and restard it then man Yeah!
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Shikkaku on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:55 am

Wow, those are some terrible news. May your soul rest in peace, Christina Sad
avatar
Shikkaku
Range Advisor

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2013-05-02
Age : 22
Location : Vinnland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  galaxyseal on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 am

It's a shame what happened. Sad

Here's some notes I've found from her, B2 here


C3 at 2:24, E♭5 at 0:46


F♯6 at 7:17, F5 and G♯5 at 5:08 (Find Me), also some E♭5s, E5s, G5s and an A5 from Must Be Love live performances here


Also since this thread is quite short (and messy), I'd be willing to make another one for it Smile
avatar
galaxyseal

Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-06-09
Age : 15
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Alex61 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:40 pm

galaxyseal wrote:
Spoiler:
It's a shame what happened. Sad

Here's some notes I've found from her, B2 here


C3 at 2:24, E♭5 at 0:46


F♯6 at 7:17, F5 and G♯5 at 5:08 (Find Me), also some E♭5s, E5s, G5s and an A5 from Must Be Love live performances here


Also since this thread is quite short (and messy), I'd be willing to make another one for it Smile

Perhaps it'd be best if you waited until we move to the new site to make a new thread. If you haven't already, you can claim this thread here, and I strongly assume you'll be allowed it.


Last edited by alexmcnamee61 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Alex61

Posts : 317
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 am

Please spoiler videos when you quote them mate
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Alex61 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:28 am

Dumi wrote:Please spoiler videos when you quote them mate

Yeah I keep forgetting to spoiler them. sorry!
okayijustrealisedthatsoundedsupersarcasticsorryifitcameacrosslikethat
avatar
Alex61

Posts : 317
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Princesszolli Demi on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:08 pm

alexmcnamee61 wrote:
Dumi wrote:Please spoiler videos when you quote them mate

Yeah I keep forgetting to spoiler them. sorry!
okayijustrealisedthatsoundedsupersarcasticsorryifitcameacrosslikethat
It didn't come off as sarcastic at all, to me at least.
avatar
Princesszolli Demi

Posts : 3011
Join date : 2014-09-10
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Secothegreat on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:43 am

I recently discovered her and her voice and really grew to like her. What an amazing talent she had. I found this YouTube channel with a bunch of her videos and i'd be happy to notewatch or help out with anything that hasn't been done before. Smile
avatar
Secothegreat

Posts : 183
Join date : 2015-11-24
Age : 16
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum