View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roel van Velzen

Post  Roehoer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Voice type: Tenor
Sung range: G♯2-E♭5
Total range: G♯2-E5

Significant high notes:

E5 ("Vertigo(live)")
E♭5 ("If The World's Coming To An End", "Livin' On A Prayer(live Helden van Amstel 2014)", "Love Song(live)", "Somebody To Love(live)", "Too Good To Lose")
D5 ("Let Love Rule(live 3FM)", "Song For Furaha", "Rosanna(live)", "The Rush Of Life(live 3FM)", "The Show Must Go On(live)", "When Summer Ends", "With Or Without You(live)")
C♯5 ("Baby Get Higher(live)", "Chasing The Sun", "Fighting For You", "Fool For Life", "I Will Always Love You(live Evers Staat Op Zangmixshow)", "Right This Time", "Sing Sing Sing(Reprise)", "Take Me In", "Truth Of The Matter", "When Summer Ends(live)")
C5 ("Anything Is Possible", "Deep", "Go Your Own Way(live)", "I'll Be There(live 3FM)", "It's My Life(live 3FM)", "Let It Be(live)", "Lifeline", "Live Is Life(live 3FM)", "Livin' On A Prayer(live Helden van Amstel 2014)", "Mmmbop(live 3FM)", "On My Way", "Police Medley(live)", "She Breathes Love", "Shine A Little Light", "Sleep With The Lights On", "So Lonely(live)", "Somebody To Love(live)", "Someday", "The Rush Of Life", "Waiting For The End", "When Summer Ends")
B4 ("Broken Tonight", "Call It Luck", "Carry On", "Chasing The Sun", "Feel Like Flying(live Vrienden van Amstel)", "Fighting For You", "Going To The Run(live Vrienden van Amstel 2012)", "Hear Me Out", "Hold The Line(live 3FM)", "I Want To Break Free(live)", "I Will Always Love You(live Evers Staat Op Zangmixshow)", "If The World's Coming To An End", "I'll Stand Tall", "Love Song", "One Angry Dwarf", "Open Up Your Heart", "Police Medley(live)", "Right This Time(live)", "Rise", "Shine A Little Light(live Vrienden van Amstel 2015)", "Sing Sing Sing", "Take Me In", "The Show Must Go On(live)", "Thriller(live 3FM)", "Too Good To Lose", "Vertigo(live)", "Waiting For The End")
B♭4 ("Baby Get Higher", "Bigger Heart", "Bohemian Rhapsody(live Vrienden van Amstel 2010)", "Burn", "Don't Stop Me Now(live)", "Follow Me/Follow You", "Homesick", "Ordinary People(live 3FM)", "Pride(live)", "Somebody To Love(live)", "Song For Furaha", "Unwind")
A4 ("Chasing The Sun", "Deep", "Fighting For You", "Lifeline", "Open Up Your Heart", "Right This Time", "Rise")

Significant low notes:

E3 ("Broken Tonight", "If The World's Coming To An End", "Right This Time", "Waiting For The End")
E♭3 ("If The World's Coming To An End", "Meet You There", "On My Way", "Unwind")
D3 ("Lifeline", "Living Doll(live 3FM)", "Love Song", "One Angry Dwarf", "Someday", "Waiting For The End")
C♯3 ("Baby Get Higher", "If You Were Leaving", "Landslide(live DWDD Recordings)", "She Brings Me Out")
C3 ("Back For Good(live 3FM)", "I'll Be There(live 3FM)", "On My Way", "Someday", "Toen Ik Jou Zag(live at Paul De Leeuw)")
B2 ("Jimmy(live 3FM)", "Landslide(live DWDD Recordings)", "Open Up Your Heart", "With Or Without You(live)")
B♭2 ("Welke Snaredrum Wordt Het Nu(Album Recordings Pt. 2)")
A2 ("With Or Without You(live)")
G♯2 ("Sexy Als Ik Dans(live Evers Staat Op Zangmixshow)")

*purple marks notes in backing vocals
*Italics mark non-sung notes

Last edited by Roehoer on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:18 am; edited 30 times in total

Roehoer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roel van Velzen

Post  Roehoer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

The E♭5 is at 5:40 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUnvrDJRe8k.

Last edited by Roehoer on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roehoer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roehoer on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt0sAdP7cRU

At 10:24 he starts the metal-version with B4's, C5's and D5's

Roehoer

View user profile

Back to top Go down