Current status: READY FOR REVIEW

Duncan James (Blue, solo)

Voice Type: Baritone
Total Range: F♯2-D5

Highest notes:

D5 ("If You Come Back")
C5 ("If You Come Back")
B4 ("U Make Me Wanna")
B♭4 ("If You Come Back", "Guilty", "Breathing")
A4 ("I Come Alive", "U Make Me Wanna", "Save This Moment For Me", "Suffer")
G♯4 ("What Are We Waiting For", "Breathing", "Guilty", "Don't Treat Me Like A Fool")
G4 ("Get Down On It", I Come Alive", "You Can", "Part Time Love")
F♯4 ("One Love", "Too Close", "Sooner Or Later", "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" Live, "Get Down On It", "Can't Stop A River", "Save This Moment For Me", "Amazed", "I Believe My Heart", "Guilty" solo version, "What Are We Waiting For", "Breathing", "Turn My Head", "You Can", "Letter To God", "Don't Treat Me Like A Fool")
F4 ("Fly By", "If You Come Back", "I Come Alive", "Can't Stop A River", "I Don't Wanna Stop", "Hurt Lovers", "Get Ready")
E4 ("One Love", "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" Live, "U Make Me Wanna", "Best In Me", "Fly By", "Too Close", "Get Down On It", "Sooner Or Later", "Can't Stop A River", "Save This Moment For Me", "I Don't Wanna Stop", "Suffer", "Amazed", "I Believe My Heart", "Somebody Still Loves You", "Break My Heart", "Guilty" solo version, "What Are We Waiting For", "Turn My Head", "Frequency", "You Can", "Part Time Love", "Letter To God", "Break My Heart", "Breathe Easy")

Lowest notes:

F♯2 ("Sooner Or Later")
G♯2 ("Sooner Or Later", "Can't Stop A River")
A2 ("I Believe My Heart", "Save This Moment For Me")
B♭2 ("Can't Stop A River", "Breathing", "Risk It All")
B2 ("I Believe My Heart", "Sooner Or Later", "Save This Moment For Me", "What Are We Waiting For", "Part Time Love", "Risk It All")
C3 ("Part Time Love")

*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Purple or Underlines mark notes in backing vocals or otherwise obscured
*Italics mark non-sung notes..

Last edited by wonka on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:15 am; edited 29 times in total

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duncan James (Blue)

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 am

He may be either a HB or a LT
His natural singing voice sounds like a raspy Tenor, But his Low tessitura would lead me to think a High Baritone

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:27 am

I know you're new and all, but with all due respect: did you only come on this site to debate voice types?
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 am

Tenor45 wrote:He may be either a HB or a LT
His natural singing voice sounds like a raspy Tenor, But his Low tessitura would lead me to think a High Baritone
Perhaps I change to high baritone, yes

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 am

Abacus wrote:I know you're new and all, but with all due respect: did you only come on this site to debate voice types?

Oh sorry, I'll stop Now ,i promise I just thought i'd answer because he was unsure of what This guy's was.

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 am

Tenor45 wrote:
Abacus wrote:I know you're new and all, but with all due respect: did you only come on this site to debate voice types?

Oh sorry, I'll stop Now ,i promise I just thought i'd answer because he was unsure of what This guy's was.
I thank you for that so I invite you to comment in my threads created. I don't know what is the kind of voice of Alex Ubago

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hopscotch on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

His kind of voice is

good
Hopscotch
The reason we can't have nice things

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 am

wonka wrote:
Tenor45 wrote:

I thank you for that so I invite you to comment in my threads created. I don't know what is the kind of voice of Alex Ubago

Cheers dude Smile glad I could help Smile Your threads are great
I see you've done some great boyband members, Take that , Boyzone and Blue. Would you ever do a Kian Egan Thread?
I really want to know his range.

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 am

Tenor45 wrote:
wonka wrote:
Tenor45 wrote:

Cheers dude Smile glad I could help Smile Your threads are great
I see you've done some great boyband members, Take that , Boyzone and Blue. Would you ever do a Kian Egan Thread?
I really want to know his range.
Yes, I'll do, now I have Shane and Mark and Brian McFadden

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wonka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:14 am

His highest live sung note is a G4 in "I Come Alive" and his lowest live sung note is a F#2 in "Sooner Or Later", it's interesting to note it. His highest sustained note G#4 in What are we waiting for, and live... Could I add a remark perhaps below the colors at the bottom to explain some curious facts to the threads I create?

wonka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top