Post  Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 am

Voice Type: Mid Tenor
Vocal Range: D2-B5
Sung Range: D2-A5

Significant High Notes

B5 (“Duend's”)
B♭5 (“Abertura”)
A5 (Apocalyptic Man)
G5 (“Knight's Nightmare”, “The Car Crash”, “Tenho Todos os Galhos da Minha Árvore Voltados Para o Sol”, “Estagnação”, “Lágrimas de Vidro”, “Tempo”, “A Verdade Sobre os Incas”)
F♯5 (“Treatment with Mercury”, “Prologue”)
F5 (“The Car Crash”, “Lily Fears”, “Alberich's Blue”)
E5 (“Prologue”, “From the Hands of God”, “Knight's Nightmare”, “King's Song”, “She Smiled”, “Treatment with Mercury”, “God Speed”, “Duend's”, “Estagnação”, “A Verdade Sobre os Incas”)
E♭5 (“Abertura”)
D5 (“Father”, “Velut Luna”, “Tenho Todos os Galhos da Minha Árvore Voltados para o Sol”, “O Amor”, “A Verdade Sobre os Incas”, “Tempo”, “Knight's Nightmare”, “Guinevere”, “Marriage”, “Apocalyptic Man”)
C♯5 (“Father”, “Treatment with Mercury”, “Abertura”, “Abre o seu Olho, Meu Irmão”, “Apocalyptic Man”, “She Smiled”)
C5 (“Thor's Hammer”, “The Car Crash”, “Abertura”, “Lágrimas de Vidro”, “Tempo”, “Knight's Nightmare”, “King's Song”, “Show me Where Love Lies”)
B4 (“Crossings and Crosses”, “Treatment with Mercury”, “Remember”, “Velut Luna”, “God Speed”, “Abertura”, “Abre o seu Olho, Meu Irmão”, “Fechadura”, “From the Hands of God”, “King's Song”, “The Warning”)
B♭4 (“Father”, “Heaven is my Home”, “Lágrimas de Vidro”, “First Lake Conclusion”, “Guinevere”)

Significant Low Notes

C3 (“Heaven is my Home”)
B2 (“God Speed”)
A2 (“Velut Luna”, “O Amor”, “Knight's Nightmare”, “King's Fugue”, “Guinevere”, “Marriage”, “The Warning”, “Alberich's Blues”)
G♯2 (“Abertura”)
G2 (“Heaven is my Home”, “Tenho Todos os Galhos da Minha Árvore Voltados Para o Sol”, “Alberich's Blues”, “A Verdade Sobre os Incas”)
F2 (“Show me Where Love Lies”, “March of Despair”)
D2 (“March of Despair”)
*Orange marks notes with questionable registers: absolutely no use figuring out these.
*Blue marks probable non-modal notes.
*Red marks extremely bad, unimpressive or unintentional notes.
*Italics mark non-sung notes.

Khadhu is the singer of the brazilian prog band Cartoon. Just like his band, he showcases a great versatility on vocal styles, not possessing only a very good range but also being able to sing in different timbres (he's a natural mid tenor, but he can sound like a high baritone, a low tenor and even a high tenor!). Still, his approach on high notes is quite weird and most of the time I can't really tell about their registers.

Some examples of his voice:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jerki Jerkinnen on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Khadhu (Cartoon)

Post  Aldebaran on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 am

In Love
Aldebaran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:53 am

random point: wow, I didn't know he was so important, both M.A and Einheerjar are claiming this guy came from the same city as them Razz
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top